Random good picture Not show
1. When she came in with the junket, the row had obviously developed.
2. So we have to use junket rennet.
3. Rennet is added too, which makes the milk clot and set firmly into a junket.
4. Had he come home alive, some reporters would have no doubt trashed the trip as a taxpayer-paid junket.
5. Noland offers an amusing peek at 40 exciting junkets.
6. On this particular junket to Xiamen he was shopping for real estate.
7. No junketing activity would be conducted on official expenses without permission of the company.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
8. Entering "New country time", what direction the junketing should take?
9. Life is an boundless junketing of extravagate, Whoever you meet that is an beautiful suddenness.
10. Chapter 1 introduces junketing web station, the concepts and techniques of ASP(Active Server Pages) and the correlative software of the web station design.
11. They first registered to marry, then held a junketing in restaurant.
12. Its whereabouts are known by the parents at all time, and no unaccountable junketing around the countryside in some boy's car is allowed.
13. Zhejiang Yongkang Mingsheng Machine Factory a professional enterprise which produce jerrican pump and junketing fallow articles.
14. But his book will provide a valuable corrective to the more fanciful outpourings of Bolivarianism which can be expected in the bicentennial junketing.
15. It is evident that to check the practice of junketing, all regulations need to be made tougher by reducing their flexibilities.
More similar words: junket, junker, junkers, pocketing, marketing, picketing, bracketing, marketing mix, test marketing, marketing plan, telemarketing, marketing cost, marketing method, direct marketing, marketing manager, marketing research, marketing analysis, marketing campaign, marketing objectives, marketing department, bunkering, international marketing, ticket inspector, tinkering, stock market index, junk, junky, junkie, junk dna, junk shop.