Random good picture Not show
1. Basic accounting knowledge, must have accounting license, junior accountant certificate will be better.
2. In Dialogue One, Wendy explains that the junior accountant, Dennis Lin, has taken personal leave to attend his sister's wedding.
3. Michael: Besides Wendy, there's a junior accountant and our boss, the accounting manager, but neither of them was there today. I'll meet them later.
4. Michael: Nothing I didn't already expect. The junior accountant and I will mainly be posting journal entries to the general ledger.
5. Michael: Besides Wendy, there's a junior accountant and our boss, the accounting manager, but neither of them was there today.
6. Basic accounting knowledge, must have accounting licence, Junior accountant certificate will be better.
7. In the Federal Government, the starting annual salary for junior accountants and auditors was about $ 18, 700 in 1995.
8. Wendy: As you know, as an intern, you're an assistant to all of us here. We have a junior accountant, Dennis Lin, but he's off today.
9. Yes,(http://Sentencedict.com) I started out working for Smith's Company as a junior accountant.
10. If you were an executive earning six figures, don't say you were a junior accountant earning $40K.
11. If we're satisfied with your work, you'll be hired as a junior accountant.
12. To serve an enterprise with foreign investment as a junior accountant.
More similar words: accountant, management accountant, public accountant, chartered accountant, for account of, accountancy, certified public accountant, accountancy firm, your account, accountable, unit of account, Joint Account, unaccountably, unaccountable, accountability, current account, outstanding account, delinquent account, accounting standard, retirement account, profit and loss account, current account balance, current account deficit, account, accrual accounting, accounts, on account, no account, account for, individual retirement account.