Random good picture Not show
1. From the same junction point, the young Atlanta, a fourth railroad was constructed southwestward to Montgomery and Mobile.
2. He's the creative director of Junction Point, a Disney-owned game developer that came up with Epic Mickey.
3. By resource node, we mean the junction point or the convergence point of city resources.
4. The problem of information integration among all levels junction point in gas filed productive and manage department are resolved, which protected the gas field is security.
5. In-depthhard news is the perfect junction point of dynamic news story and in-depth reports, which is characterized with speed, readability, and deepness.
6. As the junction point of manufacturing and market, product is not only the material carrier of the enterprises to take the market competitions, but also the main support to organize the marketing.
7. The junction point of vessel was at 1/3 deep into gracilis muscle.
8. In disposing resources, this paper holds that, government and market not only have an optimal junction point, but also have an optimal combination model that can be manipulated.
9. The length and azimuth of one side at each junction point is first decided on.
10. Third, human itself cannot leave the society to survive, so interpersonal trust also has a social nature; it is the junction point of social interaction.
11. In disposing resources, this paper holds that, government and market not only have an optimal junction point, but also have an optimal combination model that can bem...
12. They are generally rented homes, mainly in urban and rural areas outside populated areas and junction point .
13. The cultural association of Chinese characters can thus find a junction point for explanation with a better ground of argument and of science.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The students'abilities should be trained in knowledge teaching, and we should find out the junction point between knowledge teaching and ability training.
15. One of the defining points of a schedule network; a junction point joined to some or all of the other Dependency lines.
16. Yes, black beautiful curtains, household decoration is the crowning touch is indoor, outdoor line at the junction point of the beautiful scenery.
17. Jintan is located in South Jiangsu province at the junction point of Jiangsu, Anhui, and Zhejiang provinces.
18. In disposing resources, this paper holds that, government and market not only have an optimal junction point, but also have an optimal combination model that can be mani...
19. The average length of warp float of six-ply exchangeable weave should be as same as possible, the junction point is not applied.
More similar words: insertion point, saturation point, exclamation point, destination point, junction, t-junction, interlocutory injunction, junctional, injunction, disjunction, conjunction, junction box, nondisjunction, railway junction, in conjunction with, neuromuscular junction, production function, rational function, action potential, consumption function, unction, function, functional decomposition, functional organization, objective function, gunpoint, pinpoint, erectile dysfunction, compunction, functional.