Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I want a plain black jumper with no fancy trimmings.
2. I've only worn this jumper twice, and it's already begun to bobble.
3. You've pulled a thread in your jumper.
4. The jumper has a geometrical pattern on it.
5. His record as a show - jumper is unequalled.
6. The jumper has a geometric pattern on it.
7. Does this skirt go with my jumper?
8. My jumper started to singe when I leaned over a burning candle.
9. She wore a checkered jumper and had ribbons in her hair.
10. The tight jumper only accentuated his fat stomach.
11. Triple jumper Edwards set a new world record.
12. He had picked a hole in his jumper.
13. She's knitting a jumper for one of her grandchildren.
14. She had her jumper on inside out.
15. He exchanged the blue jumper for a red one.
16. He is a terrific athlete and a brilliant jumper.
17. It's very cold so put a jumper on.
18. The jumper strikes the perfect balance between comfort and smartness.
19. Her horse was a show jumper whom the family rescued from the knacker's yard.
20. That jumper should be a good match for your trousers.
21. The high jumper took off at a bad angle.
22. You've got that jumper inside out.
23. I appear to have mislaid my jumper.
24. You've turned your jumper inside out.
25. Isabel had on a simple jumper and skirt.
26. This old jumper of mine is frayed at the sleeve cuff.
27. When I washed the jumper ,(sentencedict .com) it just turned into a shapeless mass.
28. This jumper went all bobbly after a few washes.
29. I loved horses as a child and was a junior show jumper.
30. The child has picked a hole in his new jumper.