Random good picture Not show
1. One blade speared his jugular vein.
2. He was not aware of a jugular vein delicately connecting the forty billion of Trantor with the rest of the Galaxy.
3. Perhaps he was only locating the jugular vein for future use.
4. They ripped open the jugular vein, releasing an appalling rush of blood.
5. Group A underwent external jugular vein cannulation alone(sham).
6. The density of lymphatic tubes around the internal jugular vein, accessory nerve and sternocleidomastoid muscles was much higher than that around the external jugular vein and cervical plexus.
7. Results The internal jugular vein ( IJV ) and the common carotid artery ( CCA ) join tightly to each other.
8. Group A underwent anesthesia and external jugular vein cannulation only.
9. Conclusions:Indwelling needle puncture of external jugular vein can set up intravenous line quickly in pre-hospital care an...
10. "They'd cut the jugular vein, and I've researched this -- they say the best way is decapitation, " she said.
11. We use external jugular vein to transplant and re-establish, which are rung with artificial blood vessels for the long distance carotid injury and achieved the best result.
12. Bilateral internal jugular vein stenting is also a rare procedure.
13. Doctors told the 28-year-old that the five slashes were just millimetres away from cutting his jugular vein.
14. The rectus capitis lateralis muscle extends vertically behind the internal jugular vein from the TPA to the jugular process of the occipital bone.
15. After the tumor excision, the oral defect was reconstructed with myocutaneous platysma flap which had submandibular pedicle and contained external jugular vein.
16. Mike was one of them. Olsen failed to completely decapitate the bird, missing the jugular vein and leaving one ear and most of the brain stem intact.
17. Objective: To study the feasibility of establishing side-wall aneurysms by anastomosing external jugular vein with bilateral common carotid arteries.
18. Objective:To explore the importance of indwelling needle puncture of external jugular vein in pre-hospital care.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Objective To observe the effect of POWER - ANTI used at the hemoaccess at internal jugular vein.
20. Objective To explore the feasibility and clinical result in reconstructing of femoral artery defects with external jugular vein graft.
21. Methods:Thrombosis model was produced by putting a silk filament into plastic tube then inserting it between right common carotid artery and left external jugular vein, with hydergine as control.
22. The mesenteric artery was anastomosed to the left cervical transverse artery in 16 cases, to left superior thyroid artery in 2. The mesenteric vein was connected to external jugular vein in 18 cases.
23. Objective To study the mechanism of endovenous cool cyclic microwave antenna(CCMA)to rabbit jugular vein and estimate the feasibility of CCMA obliteration to vein.
24. It seems that the glutaraldehyde cross-linking followed by chromium sesquioxide maybe reduce calcification and improve longevity of the bovine jugular vein conduits.
25. The rectus capitis laterralis muscle extended vertically behind the internal jugular vein from the TPA to the jugular process of the occipital bone.
26. Objective To investigate cause and nursing strategy of mistakable inserting internal jugular vein in subclavian venepuncture.
27. Although the infection can involve any of these structures, the most common consequence is internal jugular vein thrombophlebitis.
28. The man's neck was cut wide open. A hook emerged next to the right sternocleidomastoid muscle. The carotid artery and jugular vein were located immediately behind that muscle.
29. Conclusions Establishment of experimental common carotid artery - external jugular vein arteriovenous fistula( AVF) models in rabbits by microsurgical methods is possible.
30. Objective To study the method and feasibility of lateral neck flap containing external jugular vein with superficial cervical fascia pedicle in reconstruction of oral defects.
More similar words: jugular, arugula, angular, regular, singular, regularly, irregular, regularity, angularity, regularise, singularly, regularize, triangular, hexangular, singularity, regular income, regular army, rectangular, equiangular, irregularly, binocular vision, monocular vision, irregularity, multiangular, quadrangular, regular price, regularization, regular payment, regular polygon, on a regular basis.