1. She managed to get the man in a judo hold.
2. I go in for stamp collecting and judo.
3. Murray is a judo black belt.
4. She's a bronze medallist in judo.
5. Combat sports such as karate and judo carry with them the risk of injury.
6. He's a black belt in judo.
7. Wrestling elbowed judo out of the 1994 Games.
8. Sandy's a black belt in judo.
9. I go in for judo.
10. He threw me to the ground with a judo throw.
11. He's got a brown belt in judo.
12. Pinoy Punsalong was far better in judo and karate than Western boxing.
13. For instance,(sentence dictionary) judo flyweight Karen Briggs grappling on with a dislocated shoulder shoved back in its socket.
14. He thinks he's a judo star in the making - and, he might well be!
15. Her current enthusiasm is judo.
16. Judo, karate, dance, fencing, table tennis, carpet bowls and aerobics are all available.
17. He was a very big ex-boxing and judo champion, apparently.
18. There is an increasing number of KungFu, Judo and martial arts clubs attended by even young children.
19. There are 4 major ruling bodies running judo.
20. Mr Iqbal, 37, was a black belt judo expert but he was no match for Vernage's knife.
21. In the opening chapter, the author traces the development of judo from its ancient roots.
22. I'll have you know I'm a black belt in judo.
23. There are people of all shapes and sizes in the judo class.
24. And there are 150 members of the Royal Commonwealth Pool's own judo club to back up that claim.
25. Members aged from five to fifty meet up to three times a week to practise their judo moves together.
26. The event is crucial in strengthening the role of the Commonwealth Judo Association.
27. So why all this information about the club and nothing about judo?
28. I find myself flying through the air and I come down with a hard, judo type slap-fall.
29. He joined an athletic club in which there were a large number of activities ranging from yoga to judo.
30. But being so weak seems wrong now too. I wish I knew judo.
More similar words: kudos, pseudo, proud of, be proud of, pseudonym, pseudoscience, judas, judge, judaism, judicial, judgment, misjudge, prejudice, judgement, judicious, judiciary, adjudicate, res judicata, judiciously, judgemental, adjudication, unprejudiced, judicial branch, judicial review, judicial activism.