Random good picture Not show
1. Tom takes judicial proceedings against his father.
2. It had, for example, appeared in previous judicial proceedings.
3. This Ordinance may be cited as the Judicial Proceedings ( Regulation of Reports ) Ordinance.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. We should improve judicial proceedings protect the legitimate rights interests of citizens legal persons.
5. The workers decided to take judicial proceedings against the company.
6. To settle the disputes, there are two ways: judicial proceedings for securities tort liability and judicial arbitration for securities disputes.
7. During the judicial proceedings or arbitrations, the liquidation committees must not distribute the disputed properties.
8. This right does not obtain in judicial proceedings.
9. Collusion in judicial proceedings is a secret agreement.
10. In 1925 forty-five Chicago judges voted to prohibit cameras in state courtrooms during judicial proceedings.
11. It leads to the disorder of polygraph application and holdback the advancement of the technology in judicial proceedings.
12. If mediation fails, parties concerned will be assisted to settle through arbitration or judicial proceedings.
13. The sovereign is, for example, immune from all form of judicial proceedings.
14. Perjured testimony is an obvious and flagrant affront to the basic concepts of judicial proceedings.
More similar words: judicial proceeding, legal proceedings, legal proceeding, proceedings, judicial precedent, insolvency proceedings, proceeding, social process, medical procedure, judicial, judicially, serial processing, prejudicial, sequential processing, judicial notice, extrajudicial, quasi-judicial, judicial branch, judicial review, judicial system, judicial decision, judicial activism, judicial authority, judicial separation, industrial process, proceed, signal processing, proceeds, judiciary, proceed to.