Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. That's strange . I was sure Jude was right here a second ago.
2. We have modified the recently completed St Jude protocol to withhold systemic antimetabolites during radiotherapy.
3. But Jude is used to going short of beauty sleep-although it doesn't show.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. There is abundant evidence to indicate that Jude followed suit.
5. Movie sniper Jude Law and Rachel Weisz are covered in mud but still have their sights set on desire.
6. Returning home, Jude says farewell to his schoolmaster who is leaving to try and study at Christminster.
7. Jude was waiting in the lobby with the shame-faced doorman.
8. Jude Medical and Medtronic gained as federal budget talks stalled, making drastic cuts in the Medicare health insurance program less likely.
9. My patron saint was Saint Jude, the patron of lost causes.
10. II Peter and the Epistle of Jude are very similar in their straight forward language and challenge.
11. Sue was assisting Jude very materially now.
12. Jude fell back upon his old complaint.
13. Give me Jude, if her conduct was only equal to her looks!
14. His lab at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis is the world's only laboratory that studies the human-animal interface of influenza.
15. That evening she kept an appointment with Jude, who seemed sad.
16. Families never pay St. Jude for treatment and St. Jude covers the cost of food, travel and lodging for patients and a family member.
17. Jude 1 : 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
18. She addressed him as her dear cousin Jude.
19. Jude said good - bye, and went away into the darkness.
20. The St. Jude finding is important because it represents a new concept in how T cells are regulated, according to Dario Vignali, Ph. D. , associate member of the St. Jude Department of Immunology.
21. The St. Jude team used microarrays, postage-stamp-sized chips that contain DNA fragments, which allowed researchers to investigate more than 350,000 markers called single nucleotide polymorphisms.
22. However, Jude 7 indicates that Sodom and Gomorrah's punishment was due to their sexual perversion.
23. Is St. Jude Children's Research Hospital international?
24. Jury member and actor Jude Law arrives on the red carpet for the opening ceremony of the 64th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes.
25. Jude, will you give me away?
26. The church was dedicated on 1st March 1805 to the local Saint Jude.
27. The characters wear clothes, not costumes-Sue in simple print frocks and Jude dressed sombrely throughout.
28. The jury is presided over by Robert de Niro, with colleagues including Uma Thurman and Jude Law.
29. Supergroup was London's best performing new stock last year and its clothing has been worn by David Beckham and Jude Law.
30. It would have been useful for the authors to describe how to use open source tools (such as CVS for configuration control and JUDE for UML modeling) as alternatives.
More similar words: judo, judge, judas, judges, judder, judging, judge of, judaism, adjudge, prejudge, misjudge, judgment, judicial, judgement, prejudice, judiciary, judicious, judicature, judgmental, prejudiced, adjudicate, prejudicial, injudicious, judgemental, judiciously, res judicata, adjudicator, judgement day, misjudgement, last judgment.