1. Uralmash was converted into a joint-stock company at the end of 1992 with 1.8m shares.
2. Industrialists were exasperated by the obstacles to creating joint-stock companies, the morass of red tape, bureaucratic sloth and corruption.
3. He was hostile to the joint-stock company as a medium through which to carry on business enterprise.
4. One shareholder is Singapore Modern City Development Joint-stock Company Ltd. A multinational group with investments covering different fields and enrolled capital of Singapore $ 0.5 billion .
5. This text discovers in the research of MeiLing joint-stock company capital structure, the unreasonable capital structure, the margin outlet one, the higher debt ratio.
6. The nature of joint-stock company limited liability company .
7. Our company is a joint-stock company operated under the modern corporation system. We have a production line of organic chloride, silicide, nitride compounds and etc.
8. RICARD joint-stock company President"s grandson and interface, because played a named "gil card secret treasures" network game and kidnapped.
9. Joint-stock company first came into being in the early stage of capitalism.
10. The joint-stock company is a contractual relationship network of the shareholders, the operator and the staff and so on.
11. Before being once said "joint-stock company does not include commercial vehicle, " fukuda is pointed car.
12. From the legal angle, the incorporation of a joint-stock company is a process that the sponsors form a legal entity with independent personality in accordance with legal provisions.
13. Tianjin Baode Packing Co. , Ltd, is a joint-stock company which is taken by the head office of Tianjin Land-reclaimable group as the investment subject.
14. Areas mainly undertake the projects from the joint-stock company and the research projects from the area of the company.
15. After the withdrawal of the Taylors in 1852, the Lloyd family bank was converted into a joint-stock company in 1865.
16. With the economic development and growth of enterprises' scale, as the most appropriate form,[http://sentencedict.com] joint-stock company comes forth.
17. The Tianjin valuable Germany packs the limited company, is take the Tianjin agriculture and reclamation group main corporation as the investment main body joint-stock company.
18. In China, GEM should take the mode of securities exchanges which is independent of the main board stock exchange, and the mode of joint-stock company will be even proper.
19. With the development of the company. SenDee Wine has finished the reform from a big family enterprise to a modern joint-stock company.
20. According to the needs of power coal transportation on Yangtze River of shanghai power joint-stock company, we make a plan on power coal transportation route system using optimization model.
21. Due to strained capital . the company is seeking cooperation partner and operated by joint-stock company .
22. In 1992 it becomes "St. Petersburg Clothing Fabric" Close Joint-Stock Company.
23. Therefore, enhance the proxy contests concerning activity and further perfect the joint-stock company of our country shareholder meeting for the law system have already become a realistic problem.
24. The Principle of Capital Majority Rule is an important mechanism for joint-stock company limited, which embodies the principle of equality of capital.
25. WuXi YuJe Elevator Accessories Co. , Ltd is a joint-stock company which specialized in producing elevator guide shoe and safety accessories.
More similar words: stock, stocks, joint, company, points, livestock, accompany, companion, stock market, accompanied, joint committee, keep company with, joint resolution, join, pants, join in, enjoin, rejoin, join up, conjoin, adjoining, dust storm, buttocks, a fly in the ointment, rampant, chimpanzee, compare, aristocrat, run rampant, aristocracy.