Random good picture Not show
(1) Management have called a joint meeting with staff and unions.
(2) The suggestion was made at a joint meeting of all sides organised by North Yorkshire county council.
(3) On 24 April a joint meeting of officials from the two departments was convened.
(4) It was agreed that a joint meeting should be held, at which he, Bonar and Barnes should speak.
(5) A joint meeting followed where Liz discussed her difficulties with her parents.
(6) Tony was terrified of this joint meeting but it went all right.
(7) Later, there held a joint meeting of gods and men.
(8) Olmert spoke to a joint meeting of Congress on Capitol Hill today.
(9) The Joint Meeting shall be convened by the Municipal Government or be convened by the municipal intellection property department upon authorization of the Municipal Government.
(10) Zhang Chaoyang still remembers the technical joint meeting of 2004.
(11) A joint meeting of the AIEE and the British IEE is held over radiotelephone channels, with the respective groups assembled in New York and London.
(12) The next joint meeting is planned in the first half of 2010 in Tokyo, Japan.
(13) The federation will set up joint meeting system of special education work.
(14) A joint meeting was summoned on 24 April to discuss the remaining problems.
(15) This joint meeting is a promotional activity for letting more people to know Toastmasters.
(16) Ms. Merkel is the first German leader to speak before a joint meeting of Congress, and the first to address the House or Senate since Konrad Adenauer in 1957.
(17) They were among several-hundred delegates from across the continent to attend a joint meeting of the African Union and the U. N. Economic Commission for Africa.
(18) Vice President Joe Biden speaks during the opening session of the joint meeting of the US-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue Monday at the Interior Department in Washington.
(19) There exist advantages and limitations in the leading systems such as joint meeting, section in charge and party work committee in non-state-owned enterprise. Sentencedict.com
(20) But very honored, KongJiao was elected chairman of the joint meeting six religion.
(21) Where necessary, relevant social groups, enterprises and professional intellectual property service institutions may be invited to attend the Joint Meeting as nonvoting delegates.
More similar words: summit meeting, meeting, town meeting, meetinghouse, camp meeting, race meeting, meeting house, board meeting, meeting place, group meeting, sports meeting, prayer meeting, meeting of minds, revival meeting, luncheon meeting, committee meeting, fly in the ointment, ointment, a fly in the ointment, annual general meeting, anointment, appointment, by appointment, disappointment, appointment book, letter of appointment, hinge joint, sheeting, fleeting, sweeting.