Random good picture Not show
1. The alternative joinder that plaintiff puts forward two kinds of cause of action concerning contract and tort is extensively excluded, however, substantive law cannot provide basis for it.
2. The imaginative joinder of offenses is an important appearance of the theory of the number of offenses.
3. The essence of the imaginative joinder offenses is one crime.
4. Imaginative joinder of offenses is different from normative joinder and aggregated consequent.
5. The preliminary joinder of actions is a kind of joinder with special structure elements, and in history its legitimacy was once in question.
6. The punishment of imaginative joinder of offenses is one of the controversies over imaginative joinder of offenses.
7. Objective joinder of causes of action occurs when in an action a plaintiff has more than one cause against a defendant.
8. So many procedural problems such as joinder, court compulsory mediation, liquidation procedure connection, and plaintiff expansion, etc. , need to be supplemented in the future.
9. The deep - seated reason of excluding alternative joinder is confusing substantive law with procedural law.
10. In fact, imaginative joinder of offenders is not several crimes in form but several crimes in substance.
11. Joinder of preliminary action is a litigation system to solve the problem of combination of rights of claims, enhancing the litigation of efficiency, saving judicial resources.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The imaginative joinder of offenses indicates a type of offence that one crime may offend more than one offence for its endangered act in part or as a whole against other objects.
13. As he declined the invitation it is unnecessary to consider further what would have been the effect of such a joinder.
14. From the view of strengthening demonstration, law's uncertainty, and so on, we should accept alternative joinder.
15. Is it lawful that the unit crime is applied to voluntary surrender, meritorious service, recidivism and joinder of punishments for plural crimes?
16. I think that the court should employ the principle of joinder of punishments for plural crimes of contract fraud.
17. Based on the principle of prohibition repeatable evaluations, the imaginative joinder offenses should be punished for the more serious crime.
18. Some articles in the drafts of Tort Liability Law reject alternative joinder, which was self-contradictory as well.
19. The litigants of one party involving many people in a joinder may name a representative to handle the litigation.
More similar words: rejoinder, going under, tenderloin, finder, minder, hinder, winder, tinder, binder, cinder, grinder, blinder, bindery, reminder, cylinder, flinders, tinderbox, hindering, attainder, remainder, pork tenderloin, viewfinder, view finder, bookbinder, pathfinder, unhindered, cinderella, sidewinder, finder's fee, cinder block.