(1) Regardless of the undertow of danger, Johnnie would not give back the diaphragm case.
(2) What might Johnnie say after such a long hiatus, looking upon this transformation?
(3) Johnnie said, ripping a sheet from the pad she took from her blouse pocket.
(4) Johnnie sat away from the window retaking the center of the seat.
(5) Johnnie seemed mesmerized by a frigate bird set free in endless space.
(6) Johnnie Warburton renewed his acquaintance with Jack when they were designated to work alternate shifts.
(7) Johnnie Walker tips his hat, smirks and hurries westward off the shelf.
(8) Johnnie stood at the tideline, a virginal apparition begging him to come out.
(9) One produced a half gallon flagon of Johnnie Walker Red Label and six little cups.
(10) Johnnie Warburton used to work turn-about with him and they enjoyed each other's company.
(11) Certainly in his bachelor days Johnnie Spencer was the catch of the county.
(12) Somewhere out on the trail, Johnnie had taken an alias or gotten married.
(13) Johnnie cruised away with another tray of cocktails.
(14) In Bangkok you can relax with Johnnie Walker, the world's most popular Scotch.
(15) Johnnie found the tacks in the bottom drawer and, whirling on her heels, marched out of the kitchen.
(16) Johnnie had been an example of a pervasive counterculture phenomenon, a rebellious student but by accident a great educator.
(17) Certainly when Johnnie Armstrong arrived for his meeting with the king he was arrayed in the most ostentatious items from his wardrobe.
(18) Free kick crossed left-footed by Johnnie Jackson from left channel, save by Jason Steele.
(19) Outswinging corner taken left-footed by Johnnie Jackson, clearance made by Jonathan Woodgate.
(20) Unfair challenge on Paul Green by Johnnie Jackson results in a free kick.
(21) Corner from the right by-line taken by Johnnie Jackson, clearance by Jason Pearce.
(22) Outswinging corner taken from the left by-line by Johnnie Jackson, clearance made by Steve Morison. Sentencedict.com
(23) Corner taken left-footed by Johnnie Jackson from the right by-line to the near post, clearance by Nicky Bailey.
(24) Today Johnnie is the head of a prosperous business in landscape gardening.
(25) Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Johnnie Jackson by David Norris.
(26) Chris played it safe with the Johnnie Walker.
(27) Goldston told jailers he was doing so because he wanted cigarettes, magazines and Los Angeles defense attorney Johnnie Cochran.
(28) New advertising and promotional activities have helped sales of Johnnie Walker to grow.
(29) There was little reason to be there today, but anywhere was better than Howard Bay, making cocoa tea for Johnnie.
(30) In its place, up went a Norman Rockwell print from Johnnie Cochran's office that depicted a black girl being escorted to school by federal marshals.
More similar words: johnny, johnny appleseed, john, john jay, john doe, johnson, john brown, king john, john bull, john muir, john reed, john smith, john tyler, long johns, john adams, john deere, john dewey, john locke, john lennon, saint john, john glenn, john calvin, john dalton, john wesley, john marshall, john hancock, andrew johnson, john steinbeck, lyndon johnson, john the baptist.