Random good picture Not show
1) John Kenneth Galbraith: "Technical development has long since become the preserve of the scientist and the engineer.
2) The legendary economist John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he just hoped that the coming recession wouldn't prove as painful as the Great Depression.
3) JOHN KENNETH GALBRAITH: You resisted conservative finance, borrowed money, and hired people across the country, rescuing them from unemployment.
4) John Kenneth Galbraith, the iconoclastic economist, teacher and diplomat, died Saturday at a hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He was 97.
5) John Kenneth Galbraith, a notable economist, has left deep imprints upon the political and intellectual history of the 20th century America.
6) In the classic account "The Great Crash, " John Kenneth Galbraith notes that booms always mask many cases of embezzlement,[http://sentencedict.com/john kenneth galbraith.html] which come to light during the bust.
7) When liberal economist John Kenneth Galbraith started using the term in the 1950s, his targets were not just any widely held wrong opinions, but those that were the product of inertia and convenience.
8) JOHN KENNETH GALBRAITH, Professor Emeritus , Harvard University: I've said many times I think had something, maybe quite a bit, to do with bringing Keynes across the Atlantic.
9) Good writing is fun to read, but is often not fun to do. (I once asked John Kenneth Galbraith the secret to his success as a popular writer. He said that he revises everything many times.
10) I opened up an old copy of the classic work by the late John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society, which challenged the classical economic theory of "consumer sovereignty."
11) The current economic and financial crisis has validated that philosophy, said Galbraith, a former Tobin student and the son of the late John Kenneth Galbraith, who was a friend of Tobin.
12) For the average American, it was a period when a new kind of middle-class life became possible. It was the heyday of what John Kenneth Galbraith called the "new industrial state."
More similar words: john keats, Kenneth, drunkenness, artificial brain, john glenn, john lennon, legal brief, john smith, national brands, special branch, judicial branch, mechanical brake, kennel, kennedy, kennels, bennet, rennet, bennett, outspokenness, wraith, brazenness, strait of gibraltar, john, johns, johnny, johnson, john doe, johnnie, john jay, john muir.