Random good picture Not show
1. John Cage, composer and performance artist who profoundly influenced the development of avant-garde music, died 12 August, aged seventy-nine.
2. John Cage is a prominent figure in 20th century music whose influence steadily grew during his lifetime, and who is regarded by many as the founder of post-modernist music.
3. For example, in the music of the american John Cage, random throws of dice determine in what sequence the composer will organize his material.
4. John Cage, as a banner of the avantgarde music, exerted significant influence on the music of twentieth century.
5. By John Cage. For Solo Clarinet. Modern. Duration 6 minutes. Published by Edition Peters.
6. The history of modern music in the second half of this century has been drastically and deeply marked by one name:John Cage.
7. John Cage who studied with Schoenberg in the 1930s produced hundreds of prints, drawings and watercolors towards the end of his life.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I should like to add a postscript to your obituary for John Cage.
9. Wesleyan brought Barlow in contact with such luminaries as John Cage, Buckminster Fuller and Jerzy Kosinski.
10. Whenever he needed to make, you know, a secure conversation, they would go next door and use John Cage's phone in the belief that the FBI didn't know John Cage was.
More similar words: john calvin, iron cage, john, johns, johnny, john doe, johnnie, johnson, john jay, john brown, john muir, john reed, king john, john bull, john locke, saint john, john major, john adams, long johns, john smith, john tyler, john lennon, john keats, john deere, john dewey, john glenn, john henry, john dryden, john bunyan, john wesley.