Random good picture Not show
1. Sue: When can Jobcentres expect more guidance about Community Action and their part in it?
2. Courses may also be advertised in local jobcentres and public libraries or on the display boards of local employment agencies.
3. Jobcentre Plus, the first port of call for the newly unemployed, has been given more resources (see article).
4. A whistleblower said staff at his jobcentre were given targets of three people a week to refer for sanctions, where benefits are removed for up to six months.
5. You can find job information in newspaper, jobcentre,(sentencedict.com/jobcentre.html) employment agencies or supermarket notice boards (part-time).
6. "Jobcentre workers are working tirelessly on the front line, helping people cope with the recession, " said the PCS's general secretary, Mark Serwotka.
7. Jobcentre Plus is run by the Department for Work and Pension and can help with job hunting, claiming benefits and arranging for interpreter.
8. He's allowed his pub the Red Lion in Northleach, to advertise vacancies supplied by the jobcentre.
9. UK company called Knobs "n" Knockers recently made an ad seeking to recruit naked cleaners of either sex in Southampton Jobcentre Plus.
10. A UK company called Knobs 'n' Knockers recently made an ad seeking to recruit naked cleaners of either sex in Southampton Jobcentre Plus.
11. Rising numbers of vulnerable jobseekers are being tricked into losing benefits amid growing pressure to meet welfare targets, a Jobcentre Plus adviser has told the Guardian.
12. The newly unemployed should be given more help by reversing cuts in Jobcentre Plus staff, increasing statutory redundancy pay and lifting the amount of redundancy pay that can be taken tax-free.
More similar words: centre, centrex, centred, detention centre, job content, centre on, call centre, epicentre, centreless, dead centre, city centre, nerve centre, centre stage, self-centred, centrepiece, shopping centre, centre of gravity, job card, job class, job candidate, job costing, entrenchment, centra, entree, centric, centrum, central, entreat, acentric, centrally.