Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I bought a brick of ice cream for Jimmy.
(2) Jimmy has been made dinner money monitor.
(3) Jimmy slouched back in his chair.
(4) That little scamp Jimmy has hidden my slippers again!
(5) Jimmy is a very clingy child.
(6) Jimmy had nothing on but his socks.
(7) Jimmy Buffett's music conjures up a warm night in the tropics.
(8) Jimmy has been made monitor.
(9) Middlesbrough's Jimmy Phillips was sent off for fouling Steve Tilson.
(10) Jimmy was a great support to us when father died.
(11) No, Jimmy[Sentencedict], don't touch that switch.
(12) Audrey and Jimmy are to be married in June.
(13) Jimmy looks like a million dollars.
(14) Jimmy used to be a friend of mine.
(15) Before the end of the race Bob had lapped Jimmy.
(16) Jimmy is adopted and thus unrelated to Beth by blood.
(17) He gave Jimmy a seltzer on the spot.
(18) I looked everywhere but Jimmy was nowhere to be found.
(19) In the end I just couldn't kick Jimmy when he was down.
(20) Jimmy never leaves a job unfinished. He continues to work even when he's dead on his feet.
(21) You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
(22) You could get'em with Jimmies, or nuts(sentencedict.com), or whipped cream!
(23) You could get them with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
(24) Please, doctor, give me something for the jimmies.
More similar words: jammies, jimmy, commie, jimmy carter, gimmick, skimming, swimming, skim milk, slimming, brimming, trimming, imminent, trimmings, imminency, immigrant, gimmickry, immigrate, imminence, imminently, swimmingly, immiscible, immigration, swimming cap, swimming pool, swimming hole, centrally planned economies, swimming trunks, swimming stroke, swimming costume, securities and exchange commission.