Random good picture Not show
(1) "The Only Solution Is Jihad Against the Invaders," says one. "Mullah Omar Is a Dagger Raised to Strike Each Occupier," says another.
(2) "Gender jihad is the struggle against male chauvinistic , homophobic or sexist readings of the Islamic sacred texts, " said Abdennur Prado, one of the meeting's Spanish organisers.
(3) That cell later became part of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, a group fighting to overthrow the Egyptian government.
(4) The aerial raids aimed at Hamas and Islamic Jihad targets are being called the most potent Israeli assault in Palestinian-populated territory since the 1967 Six Day War.
(5) One of them, Islamic Jihad, said the bomber entered Israel from Jordan.
(6) Deccan Organization of the Islamic Jihad Army claimed responsibility for the attacks.
(7) Palestinian Islamic Jihad later claimed responsibility for the incident.
(8) In fact they represented the vanguard for jihad on the Western front—so in deference to them[Sentencedict.com], Shahryar could hold onto his coif.
(9) The Palestinian militant group of Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility of the attack.
(10) The jihad for him was not about resistance and liberation, he said. It was about establishing a pan-Islamic state.
(11) In contrast, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which shares the same theology and ideology as Hamas but lacks a social-service-provision network, is no more lethal than the secular nationalist groups.
(12) If bin Laden has any role in the jihad, say, it is merely an icon.
(13) He said that Islamic Jihad had worked alongside two other militant organizations.
(14) While he remains at large the jihad will never be leaderless.
(15) They are trying to stir up international jihad.
(16) Al-Zawahiri is a physician and the founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ).
(17) By then, Dr Fadl was already the leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, an extremist movement which fought the Cairo regime until its defeat in the 1990s.
(18) Palestinians identified the three as members of the Islamic Jihad militant group.
(19) In the new video, the speaker "describes the barbarism exhibited by China towards Muslims and East Turkistan, justifying the jihad that is declared against the communist regime", SITE said.
(20) By the autumn of 2008, the damage that international jihad could do to Pakistan was becoming very clear.
(21) Mr bin Laden matters because he swept up a ragbag of local grievances into a brand of intoxicating and violent jihad with worldwide pretensions.
(22) Bin Laden was one of the several people suspected of being involved. 1996, Usama Bin Laden declared a jihad, a holy war against US forces.
(23) This week imprisoned leaders of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group began publishing a "revision" of their previous understanding of jihad.
(24) Their drunken revelry, their shameless flirting, must have offended the righteous believers in the jihad.
(25) Under our [Taliban] government, when we taught the children the letter J it stood for jihad. Now it's jar [meaning neighbour].
(26) Osama Bin Ladin: People are asking me, how do I keep my beard so luxurious. I use Jihad Curl.
(27) Some leading Taliban even suspect that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader and symbol of their jihad, may also be in ISI custody.
(28) In addition to Lashkar commandos armed with submachine guns, they saw two functionaries openly soliciting donations for Lashkar's jihad and posters in the bookstore advertising jihadi literature.
(29) Nobody's questioning the fact that he was the mentor of Zawahiri and the ideologue of Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
(30) There are individuals within the network that really really want to do real jihad, action jihad, and what they need is a trigger and Ambon is a clear trigger for this.
More similar words: non-stop, capable, palpable, incapable, culpable, impalpable, opposable, unspeakable, topple, stop, stop by, unsteadily, keep abreast of, unstability, unscramble, chain store, double cropping, able, viable, table, cable, liable, unable, usable, notable, enable, gabled, stable, parable, affable.