Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But a leading Jehovah's Witness claimed tonight that other treatments are available which don't break the rules of their faith.
2. Transfusion row: Jehovah's Witness who refused blood dies after crash.
3. The car passenger Mark Southall is another Jehovah's Witness and also refused blood.
4. A life saving operation was hampered because their Jehovah's Witness religion demands that they refuse blood transfusions.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Dmitry Sokolov, a Jehovah's Witness, had been imprisoned between 1988 and 1990 for refusing his call-up papers.
6. So I never became a Jehovah's Witness.
7. Jehovah's Witness: Knock , knock, shit happens.
8. Karl - Heinz Kusserow , a Jehovah's witness who was imprisoned by the Nazis because of his beliefs.
9. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness.
10. A Jehovah's Witness played Ping - Pong with a blackjack player from Eastern Europe.
11. Thereafter she resumed a close relationship with her father, who was not a Jehovah's Witness.
12. I also had a stroke of luck when a Jehovah's Witness called at the door earlier.
More similar words: jehovah, witness, witness box, witnessing, eyewitness, eye-witness, bear witness, witness stand, expert witness, hostile witness, character witness, fitness, adroitness, implicitness, explicitness, swiftness, physical fitness, switch over, earnestness, wetness, aptness, fatness, pertness, hotness, deftness, curtness, justness, tartness, neatness, fastness.