Random good picture Not show
1. Missouri: a state of the central US; capital, Jefferson City.
2. A city of central Missouri north-northwest of Jefferson City. The main campus of the University of Missouri (established 1839) is here. Population, 69,101.
3. A city of central Missouri north-northwest of Jefferson City. The main campus of the University of Missouri (established 839) is here. Population, '9,0.
4. A few days later the Jefferson City Bank was robbed and banknotes amounting to five thousand dollars were taken.
5. Given your reputation as a brilliant physicist, what ordinary interests do you have that might surprise people? —Carol Gilmore, JEFFERSON CITY, MO.
6. The department responded Tuesday to an anonymous complaint that a caregiver at Noah's Ark Nursery and Preschool in Jefferson City was taping babies' mouths shut.
More similar words: jefferson, william jefferson clinton, jeffersonian, jefferson davis, thomas jefferson, president jefferson, carson city, personal effects, person-to-person, buffer solution, personality, impersonality, personality test, personality cult, personal liability, personal security, personal identity, personality disorder, personality inventory, split personality, narcissistic personality, efferent, personal matters, effervesce, effervescing, effervescent, noncitizen, person, effervescence, persona.