Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Harry's bellowing cod - psychoanalysis of Voldemort is jarringly awful.
2. The piano was jarringly out of tune.
3. Xiaochun references a very literal history of painting, jarringly reinterpreted through the synthetic medium of computer-manipulation as well as photography.
4. Jarringly , there is also the possibility that PetroChina's price does not truly reflect any market value.
5. Ray Doyle thought bitterly as the telephone began to ring, jarringly loud, across the room.
6. The firm's technological and aesthetic savvy has helped visualize much more, including taxi traffic, real-estate values, even crime patterns--all depicted in jarringly gorgeous maps.
7. Few analysts were expecting Apple to crush Wall Street's numbers so jarringly.
More similar words: jarring, unerringly, earring, barring, warring, irritatingly, horrifyingly, lingeringly, scarring, starring, sparring, boringly, daringly, adoringly, sparingly, glaringly, embarrassingly, admiringly, enduringly, imploringly, inquiringly, wonderingly, falteringly, unsparingly, staggeringly, unwaveringly, despairingly, reassuringly, bewilderingly, kingly.