Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) James Baldwin is one of the most famous Contemporary American writers who is famed for three novels, they are Go Tell It on the Mountain, Another Country and Giovanni's Room.
(2) In it, the author James Baldwin asks young African Americans in San Francisco if they think there would ever be a black President, to which they answer "No."
(3) I think that's what the American writer James Baldwin meant when he said he was always grateful to Paris for the utter indifference with which it treated him.
(4) Yet, when Obama was young and trying to come to terms with his own identity, he read the autobiography and it affected him more deeply than even the works of Richard Wright and James Baldwin.
(5) As a teenager Barack sometimes skipped homework and buried himself in the works of black authors: Langston Hughes, Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin, Richard Wright, W.
More similar words: james bond, james buchanan, james, james i, windshield wiper, james ii, jamestown, james dean, james cook, james watt, james polk, james river, james k. polk, james watson, james wilson, james monroe, william james, james madison, james a. garfield, captain james cook, james fenimore cooper, turn one's back on, hold with, world-wide, worldwide, behind someone's back, old wives' tale, world wide web, tennis ball, edwin.