1) Listen to the jabber of those monkeys.
2) I can not remember us jabber of journos enjoying a joke more.
3) There was the jabber of a car horn in his ear.
4) Jabber all you want in about 30 seconds my associates from paradis falls will join us.
5) He began to protest, to jabber of his right of entry.
6) Jabber is an open instant message and presence protocol and has been widely used.
7) Don't talk on and on [ jabber away ] when you can say it in a few words.
8) Monkwords, marybeads jabber on their girdles : roguewords, tough nuggets patter in their pockets.
9) I would jabber on like monkey in a tree.
10) Having lived in Deptford all his life, Albie knew every jabber, snorter, speed-freak and pot-head in sixteen square miles.
11) To gossip: to natter, to prattle, to chatter, to tittle-tattle, to jabber,(http://sentencedict.com/jabber.html) to jaw.
12) We are pleased that a group of flying like the Orioles, jabber incessantly between classes.
13) When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.
14) Chatter: To talk rapidly , incessantly, and on trivial subjects; jabber.
15) I guess he wanted me to listen instead of jabber away at the mouth.