Random good picture Not show
(1) It is probable that he has forgotten our appointment.
(2) It is probable that the medication will suppress the symptom without treating the condition.
(3) It is probable that she might change her mind at the last minute.
(4) It is probable that the disease has a genetic element.
(5) It is probable that neither version of Doctor Faustus represents the play as originally written by Marlowe.
(6) In addition to their hypoglycaemic action it is probable that some or all of these compounds may have antiplatelet effects.
(7) Nevertheless(sentencedict.com), it is probable that ownership does contain within it the potential for direct and indirect control.
(8) It is probable that in retrospect he gave that factor more weight than it carried at the time.
(9) Over 800 modules are available to students and it is probable that all 3,000 students registered have unique programmes of study.
(10) It is probable that a maypole tradition had already been in existence for many years, if not centuries.
(11) In fact it is probable that it has been repopulated several times.
(12) Previously it is probable that the state of the harvest decided the need for the additional month.
(13) Although the exact agents responsible are not known, it is probable that initiation is induced by a chemical carcinogen.
(14) As neither has happened it is probable that the incidence of HIV-1 infection among homosexual men has not fallen.
(15) It is probable that many factors are involved in the incidence, and that these vary among populations.
(16) It is probable that one of the electrical wires had had its insulation damaged.
(17) It is probable that deliberate equivocation in respect of the intended sense of word forms is always to some extent odd.
(18) It is probable that he has forgotten.
(19) The odds are that ( ie It is probable that ) she'll win.
(20) It is probable that the Indian had some of the fearful glimpses of the unknown state.
(21) The pathologic changing of BA is the key to its pathogenesis and prognosis. It is probable that the whole pathologic changing is derived from the porta hepatis.
(22) In England, if one simply considers the number of people involved[sentencedict.com], it is probable that the dominant form of nationalism is old-fashioned British jingoism.
More similar words: probable, improbable, probable cause, probably, improbably, conditional probability, it is high time that, it is imperative that, probability, probabilistic, improbability, in all probability, probability model, probability theory, probabilistically, probability sampling, probability distribution, it is clear that, it is alleged that, it is argued that, it is likely that, it is certain that, it is apparent that, it is natural that, it is obvious that, it is claimed that, it is assumed that, it is reported that, it is believed that, it is my belief that.