Random good picture Not show
1. Try to see the issue from a different perspective.
2. We're approaching the issue from many different angles .
3. I used to read every issue from cover to cover.
4. You can look at the issue from many different angles.
5. Little money will issue from the bonds this year.
6. His difficulties issue from his lack of knowledge.
7. His difficulties in his work issue from his lack of experience.
8. The accessory antennal nerves issue from the antennal lobes and are the motor nerves of the antennae.
9. He snatches the issue from politicians and makes it as grand and simple as a silver screen story.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Virtue came to follow and issue from spiritual rebirth, not to replace it or precede it.
11. The first pair of lateral veins issue from the central rib shortly above the base of the blade.
12. Instead they issue from the divided heart of humanity, perpetually institutionalised in sinful social and political structures.
13. We are now considering the issue from a broader focus, start small!
14. Participate in resolution of product performance issue from customer in the field.
15. This dissertation researches inventory issue from the angle of chain.
16. Howls of pain issue from a gaping black orifice where its face should be.
17. They discussed the issue from a western standpoint.
18. A Submitter is allowed to reopen the Issue from the Withdrawn, Completed, or Rejected states.
19. Diseases enter by the mouth; misfortunes issue from it.
20. As an experimental gerontologist, I approach this issue from a wider biological perspective, by looking at other animals.
21. This paper researches inventory issue from the angle of information sharing in supply chain.
22. These stamps are a special coronation issue from 1953.
23. We finished our drinks and Siegfried immersed himself in the Veterinary Record as savoury smells began to issue from the kitchen.
24. They are united into a longitudinal chain by a pair of connectives which issue from the posterior border of the suboesophageal ganglion.
25. A standard computer would proceed one step at a time, while we approach the issue from many different angles at once.
26. Clerical subventions to Edward I did not end here, but in future they were to issue from papal taxation.
27. To be sure, in a formal sense Stalinism did issue from Bolshevism.
28. The understanding to intention in UK criminal law from Chinese scholar at present is problematic, it should discuss the issue from common law and statutory law aspects.
29. This paper studied and analyzed the relevant application system home and abroad, combining with the issue from Ministry of Railways, developed the railcar management information system.
30. The author concentrates on the student load program offered by the government of Hong Kong SAR and makes a case study of the cost benefit issue from the students' angle.
More similar words: ensue from, issue forth, due from, issue, tissue, at issue, reissue, hot issue, take issue, tissue paper, stock issue, issued shares, rights issue, plant tissue, nerve tissue, public issue, initial issue, animal tissue, adipose tissue, nervous tissue, political issue, muscular tissue, vascular tissue, come from, die from, therefrom, epithelial tissue, date from, take from, make from.