Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Since the protein exhibits electrical neutrality at its isoelectric point, it is unable to migrate in an electric field. 162.
2. Treatment was stopped after the electroencephalogram was found to be iso-electric.
3. CMC stabilizes protein dispersions, especially near their isoelectric pH value.
4. Objective : To determine the acid composition and isoelectric point of porcine platelet - derived growth factor.
5. After quantification, the protein samples were separated by isoelectric focusing electrophoresis and then by SDS - PAGE.
6. By using RAPD technique and isoelectric focusing electrophoresis method, genomic DNA and protein from Guangdong strain and Fujian strain of Echinochasmus fujianensis were analysed respectively.
7. Furthermore, N-Carboxyethyl chitosan(CEC), with various isoelectric points was synthesized by reaction of acrylic acid with chitosan.
8. The isoelectric points of ChA and ChB were obtained as 5.21 and 5.92 by isoelectrofocusing.
9. Objective: To determine the amino acid composition and isoelectric point of porcine platelet - derived growth factor.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. The measurement of the zero charge points and isoelectric points shows occurance of the characteristic absorption.
11. The isoelectric pointof BDA was PH 3.97 and BDB was PH 4.61 by the isoelectric focusingelectrophoresis.
12. Methods: Isoelectric focusing in polyacrylamide gels was used.
13. The change trends of glutin isoelectric point after treated with THPC, formaldehyde and chrome salt were researched and the results showed that the tanning property of THPC was good.
14. The results of the isoelectric point show the terpolymers to have the observable amphoteric characteristic.
15. Isoelectric focusing may be used as another indication.
16. A virus is nigatively charged above its isoelectric point.
17. Protein EP1242L has a deduced molecular mass of 139.9 kDa, and an isoelectric point of 7.3.
18. The defatted wheat germ protein ( DWGP ) was prepared by alkaline extraction and subsequent isoelectric precipitation.
19. The allergen proteins of the peanut and freshwater shrimp were purified mainly by ammonium sulfate, isoelectric point precipitate and then AKTA protein purification system.
20. Experimental Validation of a liqueur macromolecules colloidal solution, the isoelectric point rise after accession to the flocculant so that colloidal coherent Chenxialai. Wine to improve the clarity.
21. Its molecular weight was 12,600 Dalton by SDS - PAGE and its isoelectric point was 9.8 by IEF.
22. Purified preparations of the nucleocapsid of WRSV were obtained by a combination of organic solvent treatment, PEG precipitation, differential centrifugation and isoelectric precipitation.
23. The reaction with dicarboxylic acid anhydrides results in an acid addition product, which alters the ratio of free basic to free acidic groups in gelatin, so as to lower the isoelectric point.
More similar words: isoelectronic, thermoelectric, pyroelectric, piezoelectric, photoelectric, hydroelectric, pyroelectricity, thermoelectricity, hydroelectricity, hydroelectric power plant, electric, electrics, electrical, dielectric, electric eel, electricity, electrician, electrically, electric car, electric fan, electric iron, electric cell, electric drill, electric field, electric shock, electric chair, electric light, electric meter, electric mixer, electric power.