Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He's editing a book of essays by Isaiah Berlin.
(2) Let us hear the words of the prophet Isaiah on the coming of the Prince of Peace.
(3) These words echo the fist verse of Isaiah 42 1, the Song of the Servant and also Psalm 2 verse7.
(4) Of whom was Isaiah speaking, asked the eunuch, of himself or of some other man?
(5) The word used in Isaiah is the word damsel, a young woman.
(6) However God, through His prophet Isaiah, did exactly this.
(7) Exegesis of selected passages from Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the Twelve Prophets.
(8) Too , Brave Horatius and Isaiah are having longings in their eyes.
(9) So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
(10) Jesus is also described as a lamb in Isaiah 53:7 and see v 12.
(11) Scripture: "The mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing(Sentence dictionary), and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands"(Isaiah 55:12).
(12) And Isaiah said unto Hezekiah, Hear the word of the Lord.
(13) The Isaiah, son of Amos , wrote the rest of the acts of Uzziah , first and last.
(14) The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
(15) In this verse , the prophet Isaiah gave God's people a promise.
(16) Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus'glory and spoke about him.
(17) The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.
(18) He was the fifth child of Isaiah Okafo Achebe, his father, a catechist for the Church Missionary Society, and Janet N. Hoegbunam Achebe, his mother.
(19) Isaiah seems to be saying that the chief delight of these angels was to do the will of God and to praise him constantly.
(20) The God of Isaiah and the prophets was still impatient with injustice.
(21) Yet this moment of truth became life-changing, maturing, character-forming in a way Isaiah could never imagine.
(22) There are glimpses into the future joy of the coming festival as we revisit the Old Testament prophet Isaiah.
(23) This refrain is a conflation of two verses from the classic period of Old Testament prophecy in Isaiah 11 and Habakkuk 2.
(24) 28and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the book of Isaiah the prophet.
(25) So this exhortation not only considers the lessons from Isaiah 2 but also key points from the reign of King Uzziah whose life is recorded in 2 Chronicles .
(26) Isaiah 50 is one of the servant songs found in the book of Isaiah.
(27) The Christian Gospels lean more heavily on the Book of Isaiah than on any other prophetic text, and its “swords-into-plowshares” passage has universal appeal.
(28) This record of Uzziah in 2 Chronicles gives us a deeper insight in to the words of Isaiah 2 and provides powerful lessons for ourselves.
(29) The "God causes our people's sin all to turn over to his body on", (Book of Isaiah 53 chapters of 6) are our crime nails tight on the cross.
(30) These themes are still needed today, and these readings in the book of Isaiah may help us to see more clearly what are the unchanging standards of God for his people.