Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A few simple shapes are the irreducible forms from which all of the patterns are generated.
2. To follow this, an irreducible minimum of biochemical knowledge is necessary.
3. It is the irreducible seat of strength.
4. It is imagination, and the irreducible sovereignty of the individual which engender disequilibrium and tension.
5. NMR Logging can provide accurate values of irreducible liquid, movable liquid, effective porosity and permeability, and also identify the tight zone, water zone and gas-bearing zone.
6. The present paper covers some irreducible representations of braid groups obtained by the Yang diagram method.
7. In this paper, the irreducible tensor basis method in group representation theory is studied further.
8. Then , it analyzes the irreducible water existence style, original oil saturation and minimum oil - radius.
9. Traditional parallelized compiler techniques use node splitting irreducible loops reducible, but will make code duplicate inevitably.
10. The condition that irreducible matrix or the matrix with nonzero elements chain is H-matrix is derived.
11. The method of deducing Pythagorean Triples ( irreducible and reducible ) is explained.
12. It is known that every irreducible doubly nonnegative matrix has a doubly stochastic pattern.
13. The rotation vibration spectra can be classified using irreducible representation of group U(5) for the triatomic molecule.
14. Therefore, the irreducible warp of the brane acts like a cosmological constant, which speeds up cosmic expansion.
15. Summary of Background Data . Irreducible atlantoaxial dislocation is typically a chronic process that requires surgical treatment.
16. That which is irreducible to the self begins to come into focus e-e-e-e and a way of expressing this is to say e-e-e-e which is perhaps in some way or another a mask or a simulacrum of he-he-he-he.
17. Expenditure on road repairs has been cut to an irreducible minimum.
18. There is now quite a large lump in his groin which his General Practitioner diagnoses as an irreducible right inguinal hernia.
19. Amid all these fantasies and equivocations, however, there were two irreducible facts: death and Judith.
20. In James, it is civilized, social man negotiating and experiencing a world of irreducible ambivalence and complexity.
21. As many congenital abnormalities can be prevented, these developmental defects should not be considered an irreducible component of perinatal mortality.
22. From the point of view of demand management, therefore, frictional and structural unemployment is an irreducible minimum unemployment rate.Sentencedict.com
23. In this note, a constructive theorem for normal SM—algebra is given, and as applications of this theorem, Subdirectly irreducible normal SM—algebras and injective SM—algebras are also given.
24. Finally, based on the structure theorem, we obtain some characterizations of subdirectly irreducible, simple and strictly simple conical idempotent residuated lattices.
25. The two-component forms are adopted. By using the time-displacement operators and rearranging the irreducible kernel the equal-time equation of the two-component complex scalar field is established.
26. Aim It is aimed at finding out the solution to judging an irreducible matrix as an H-matrices.
27. All parts are hard to wear, and the maintenance cost has been cut to an irreducible minimum. The working life can improve an advance of 30% in general.
28. A complete lattice L is called a C-lattice iff it is distributive and has a base consisting of irreducible elements.
29. A new high regular structure of partial parallel multiplier for irreducible trinomial generated finite field is proposed.
30. The Helmholtz free energy expansion of the Rochelle salt crystal is obtained by the basis function of the irreducible representations ofthe paraelectric phase group D2.
More similar words: irresistible, irresponsible, invincible, irascible, stirred, stirred up, irrefutable, irreparable, irrevocable, irreplaceable, credible, incredible, forcibly, fiduciary, conducive, producing, introducing, irregular, irrelevant, irreverent, irresolute, irreverence, irrevocably, irreparably, reduce, irrespective, irregardless, irrespective of, marred, reduction.