Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are "The Iron Heel" and "The Cruise of the Snark. "
2. Under the iron heel of the Japanese troops, local civil society were unwilling to be controlled by Japanese, they rescued themselves through their own ways.
3. Ultimately, Arthas murdered his own father, King Terenas, and crushed Lordaeron under the Lich King's iron heel.
4. The Government itself lies prone in the dust with the iron heel of Wall Street upon its neck.
5. The explosive was sparked off by someone striking the iron heel of his boot on the stone floor.
6. Modern so called "international relations system" stems from 17th century Europe. It was then spread all over the world by the iron heel of European powers.
7. Genghis Khan, the king on the horse has left startling quiver memory at the Eurasia with the iron heel like the whirlwind.
More similar words: with an iron hand, wheels within wheels, bonheur, lionheart, lionhearted, tension headache, richard the lionheart, confirmation hearing, unheeded, unheeding, heel, wheel, heels, heeled, wheeled, wheeler, iron, flywheel, pinwheel, down at heel, wheeling, big wheel, cogwheel, ironed, irons, irony, scheelite, cartwheel, wheelbase, wheelhouse.