Random good picture Not show
1. Entrepreneurial strategies - as distinct from their managerial implementation - centre on investment, marketing and the form of company organisation.
2. With the increasing internationalisation of investment markets this area of our work is likely to expand and acquire even greater prominence.
3. Generalized analysis, Beijing office investment market only capital rate in 6.5 % to 8.5 between.
4. By the financial crisis, this year's investment market economy are not enough, the investment loss.
5. Herd Behavior exists obviously in the stock certificate investment market in our country. It increased the instability of the stock market.
6. Real estate property investment market matures several distinctions? Several bad?
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. Global investment market downturn, but also makes the area of pooling funds to the PE.
8. The AIM ( Alternative Investment Market ) is the London Stock Exchange's international market for smaller growing companies.
9. However, compared to the investment market, the mortgage market is a lower market transparency of information.
10. Yang believes that this was very bad for the investment market has brought a greater shadow.
11. Key industries of high - quality blue - chip market, will become the next stage of the investment market treasure.
12. But while the development of green buildings and energy-efficient infrastructure is a potentially lucrative investment market, the right incentives are lacking for the industry to gain critical mass.
13. He is a regular speaker on issues relating to Asia's investment market and economy.
More similar words: investment, reinvestment, disinvestment, investment fund, investment income, investment bank, investment club, investment cost, investment plan, real investment, overinvestment, gross investment, sound investment, investment trust, investment company, investment funds, permanent investment, investment banker, investment assets, direct investment, foreign investment, return on investment, capital investment, investment capital, investment banking, initial investment, return of investment, long-term investments, investment portfolio, investment tax credit.