Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The company shuttered its Hong Kong investment banking business a year ago.
2) That means medical school for Kurt Grote, investment banking for Ray Carey.
3) It has a large practice with commercial and investment banking clients and does extensive work in insolvency and real estate.
4) Co. said strength in its trading and investment banking businesses boosted fourth-quarter profit 89 percent.
5) The government did not want investment banking losses to cause commercial depositors to lose their checking and savings accounts.
6) Holbrooke returns to his Wall Street investment banking job with mission accomplished.
7) Economics allowed investment banking recruiters to compare directly the academic records of recruits.
8) Brown Inc. and other investment banking firms intentionally overcharge municipalities millions of dollars in fees while underwriting bond offerings?
9) Meanwhile, stock prices of several investment banking firms rose sharply Thursday.
10) Investment banking applicants were expected to be culturally literate.
11) Lehman Brothers, the investment banking firm handling the sale, went to Harvester and objected on simple moral grounds.
12) The firm shuttered its Hong Kong investment banking business a year ago, two years after opening it.
13) An investment banking firm acting as underwriter sells securities from the issuing corporation to the public.
14) Mr. Jiang is currently Managing Director of the Investment Banking Department.
15) Goldman Sachs Group, the international investment banking company,[http://sentencedict.com/investment banking.html] has launched a new program to provide ten thousand poor women with business education.
16) Gruebel has poured resources into the investment banking operation at the same time that some in Switzerland disapprove of it.
17) Massive commitment of capital to investment banking, trading in funky securities, and poor credit controls?
18) I had memorized those few facts widely accepted by Princeton undergraduates to be part of an investment banking interview survival kit.
19) Merrill could afford to wait because its brokers provided the profits necessary to finance the increase in investment banking.
20) Ten years ago, the high street banks were piling into investment banking.
21) Many of the new moves are into more sophisticated areas such as investment banking and specialised services.
22) The decision to avoid this sector was consciously taken, but now Boyden is moving into recruiting in investment banking.
23) The N . F . G . International Institutional Investment Banking Division provides a scenario for investors and businesses.
24) Gold companies in the above-mentioned conclusion is based on securities brokerage, investment banking, asset management and a detailed self-analysis.
25) It has completed six acquisitions this year so far, according to investment banking firm Berkery Noyes.
26) Supposedly staffed by the cream of the commercial world, the investment banking industry inspired great reverence.
27) Companies that excel in those areas are also the main targets of mergers and acquisitions, said Jean Stack, senior vice president of Houlihan Lokey, an investment banking company.
28) The bank's large mortgage and credit card businesses have seen rising credit costs in the last year, offset only by record investment banking revenue.
29) But buying Bank One does little to improve JP Morgan's investment banking business.
30) Most of these - paid graduates are employed in investment banking or management consulting.
More similar words: investment bank, investment banker, European investment bank, investment, reinvestment, disinvestment, real investment, overinvestment, investment club, investment plan, investment income, investment fund, investment company, investment trust, investment funds, sound investment, gross investment, permanent investment, direct investment, investment assets, foreign investment, return on investment, capital investment, investment capital, initial investment, return of investment, long-term investments, portfolio investment, investment portfolio, investment tax credit.