Random good picture Not show
1. Ma Yun says: The man's wisdom becomes inverse ratio with appearance.
2. Inverse ratio relation is not between labor productivity and unit commodity magnitude of value.
3. Objective To observe the effect of inverse ratio ventilation (IRV) on hemodynamics and oxygen metabolism in sheep with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
4. Economic risk and economic safety concern into inverse ratio.
5. Statistics show that the average family in inverse ratio to the mother's years of education.
6. Perhaps also has the inverse ratio?
7. Or can inverse ratio?
8. Service cost covers all kinds of expenses during pro-sale , sale and post-sale , which is direct ratio with customer purchase . However ,(Sentencedict) consumer cost is an inverse ratio with the purchase .
9. Chemical fibrous competition ability and its function become direct ratio, use inverse ratio with resource.
10. The complete degree of the size of credit gap and information becomes inverse ratio.
More similar words: inverse operation, inverse relation, inverse function, temperature inversion, inverse, inversely, reserve ratio, inventory turnover ratio, reverse reaction, leverage ratio, conversation, conversational, conversationally, expense ratio, commiseration, inversion, converse, unversed, conversationalist, inveterate, conversely, asseveration, invertebrate, reverberation, traverser, covert operation, operation desert storm, perseverant, perseverance, reserve requirement ratio.