Random good picture Not show
1. Serialization is the inverse operation of XML parsing.
2. This paper studies the inverse operation of the matrix power operation, namely the root operation.
3. Usually modular inverse operation becomes bottlenecked in realizing the public key cryptosystem.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. By taking the method of inverse operation and the computer aided technique, the testing of thickness of optical thin films is completed firstly in China.
5. The section curve was generated by inverse operation of cyclic closed B-spline curve.
6. In the first improved algorithm, the determinate of the diagonalization matrix is expanded by its current updating column to avoid matrix inverse operation in this computational phase.
7. The testing curves of 200 wells are matched by using Laplace transform and inverse operation to determine the time-limit of each stage and the practical software is also edited.
8. The indefinite integral concept is raises for the solution derivation and the differential inverse operation.
9. In the detection phase, the process was also divided into three stages:feature reconstruction, data separation and inverse operation of copyrights information pre-processing.
10. On the other hand, an intrusive container needs to know how to obtain a node from a user class, and also the inverse operation.
11. As a result, the improved algorithms exhibit a low computational load since both of them reduce one matrix inverse operation in comparison to the original one.
More similar words: temperature inversion, intelligence operation, inverse, inversely, operation, open market operation, operations, conversation, in operation, co-operation, AND operation, cooperation, operational, operationally, conversational, noncooperation, inversion, conversationally, sting operation, operation system, come into operation, put into operation, conversationalist, in cooperation with, parallel operation, people's liberation army, asseveration, surgical operation, reverberation, operation desert storm.