Random good picture Not show
1. How to treat lumbar protrusion of the intervertebral disc effectively?
2. Etiological Survey on Chronic Protrusion of Cervical Intervertebral Disc ( 28 cases analysis ).
3. Degenerative change and the reaction of stress of intervertebral disc can also change the "normal" cervical lordosis.
4. The authors had treated prolapsed lumbar intervertebral disc and lumbar spinal canal stenosis 220 cases, in whom 169 (768%) associated with degeneration and hypertrophy of the lumbar ligamenta flava.
5. Conclusion Massage has positive effects on adolescent lumbar intervertebral disc protrusion.
6. Objective:To discuss the cause and treatment of lumbar intervertebral disc herniation inducing leg unsymmetry radicular pain.
7. What method cure does intervertebral disc highlight to suit most?
8. Conclusion It provide testing datas for studying xenogeneic intervertebral disc transplantation from pig to human furtherly.
9. The 244 I/T curves of 111 cases of prolapsed lumber intervertebral disc including musculus tibialis anterior, musculus fibularis longus, musculus extensor hallucis longus were measured.
10. Objective: To explore nursing methods in perioperative period of the treatment of protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc with percutaneous radiofrequency thermocoagulation guided by CT.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Objective:To study the relationship between the end-plate calcification and cervical intervertebral disc degeneration and vertebral osteophyte formation.
12. Objective To sum up and analysis the clinical characters of protrusion of intervertebral disc with ossification in lumbus .
13. Objective:To study the optimum mental measurement and mental intervention method suit the mental features of patients with protrusion of intervertebral disc operation.
14. Conclusion: the acupuncture the satisfactory effect to treat lumbar intervertebral disc protrusion.
15. AIM:To explore the proliferation and migration of bone mesenchymal stem cells transplanted in intervertebral disc from rabbits and the expression of exogenic gene.
16. Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effect of traction plus microwave diathermy on patient with lumbar intervertebral disc herniation and compare that treated with traction alone.
17. Approach for the clinical effectiveness of prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc by peridural impact with tractional manipulation.
18. Now it has shown good therapeutic effect on the diseases of intervertebral disc disorder, herpetic zoster neuralgia, cervical syndrome, gonarthritis, and so on.
19. From the experimental results we find that, using PEEK as the core material of the artificial intervertebral disc is better in the abrasion and the distortion than using UHMWPE.
20. Object: Operation is an effective and dependable way to treat Lumbar prolapsed intervertebral disc and Lumbar Spinal canal stenosis.
21. Conclusions: Besides aging, weight bearing is probably a key factor of the increase of anulus fibrosus cells apoptosis and the degeneration of annulus fibrosus of intervertebral disc.
22. Conclusion: The holistic rehabilitation nursing in combnation with rehabilitation treatment can effectively recover the integral function of the patients with lumbar intervertebral disc prolapse.
23. Concerning anulus failures such as fissures and disc prolapses , the mechanical response of the intervertebral disc during combined load situations is still not well understood.
24. BACKGROUND:Proteoglycan is the main component of cartilage endplate, which is the biochemical basis in maintaining the biomechanical behavior of cervical intervertebral disc.
25. Objective : To explore the value of infrared thermograms ( ITG ) on diagnosis of intervertebral disc protrusion ( IDP ) .
26. Objective : To design and program multimedia medical teaching system of intervertebral disc degeneration for network environment.
27. Purpose To observe effect on physiotherapy cures prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc.
28. Objective To observe the antalgic effect of fumigation temperature of Chinese herbs on patients with prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc.
29. Objective : To study the age related changes of ultrastructure in human intervertebral disc.
30. Objective To discuss the clinical diagnosis and surgery of lumbar prolapsed intervertebral disc(PID) with stenosed nerve root canal.
More similar words: intervertebral, vertebral, vertebral canal, cervical vertebra, vertebral column, vertebra, vertebrae, vertebras, vertebrate, invertebrate, perverted, doctoral dissertation, intervene, intervener, intervening, intervenient, intervention, non-intervention, nonintervention, antebrachial, antebrachium, interventionist, interventionism, emerald isle, pervert, special discount, cerebral cortex, crisis intervention, interdisciplinary, interconvertible.