Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The town's prosperity is inextricably intertwined with the fortunes of the factory.
2) Environmental law heavily intertwined with administrative law.
3) The trees' branches intertwined to form a dark roof over the path.
4) He intertwined his fingers with hers.
5) Trees, undergrowth and creepers intertwined, blocking our way.
6) In his mind, religion and politics were inseparably intertwined.
7) Their destinies are intertwined.
8) The problems of crime and unemployment are closely intertwined.
9) The towels were embroidered with their intertwined initials.
10) Things in a system are intertwined,(http://sentencedict.com/intertwined.html) linked directly or indirectly into a common fate.
11) His fingers intertwined with hers.
12) External reality and psychic reality are thus inextricably intertwined.
13) Often these concerns were inextricably intertwined, in job meetings, phone calls, and after-hours bar conversations.
14) Local government is thus clearly intertwined with the growth of the towns.
15) Her fate intertwined with his.
16) It was inextricably intertwined with wider social and political forces and changes.
17) The paradox is that this skilfulness is inextricably intertwined with incompetence.
18) They intertwined their fingers.
19) Orthodoxy and national identity were inextricably intertwined, and religious leaders became the spokesmen of national revolt.
20) The enterprise-based bargaining structure is closely intertwined with the structure of workers' trade unions.
21) It is somehow fixed in my mind that my fate and that woman's are intertwined.
22) Now stained with bird droppings and weathering, it shows a pair of intertwined and horribly mutated lovers.
23) The themes of dependence and danger are ubiquitous in Semai life and are intricately intertwined.
24) Urquhart guided her into an alleyway along Ladbroke Grove and their tongues intertwined, playing and toying with the other.
25) The significance of the class and gender inequalities which are intertwined with the racism that black students encounter is thus underplayed.
26) In the sophisticated photographic work of the time the themes of martial conflict and civilian anguish are intertwined.
27) Rather than focus on the technical issues alone, the book acknowledges that they are inseparably intertwined with non-technical issues.
28) It is apparent that even where investigations have commenced within physical geography they have often proceeded to become intertwined with other disciplines.
29) The disorder is caused by an inherited defect of collagen, long intertwined proteins that form the supporting matrix for bone.
30) The separation of strategies into generic versions is a useful conceptual device, even if such strategies become intertwined in practice.
More similar words: intertwine, wintery, internecine, intercontinental, interpreter, determined, entertain, part with, undetermined, painter, in terms, interim, intercom, entertaining, interval, sprinter, splinter, internal, Internet, intermit, interest, interact, interior, enter into, intercity, intercede, intercept, interlude, in terms of, interface.