Random good picture Not show
1. Dr. Charles Beithaupt works for the University Interscholastic League, an association of high school teams.
2. The interscholastic communication of undergraduates has gotten preliminary results, at the same time, some tissue should be resolved.
3. Hill students are active in athletics (with 29 interscholastic teams), the arts, student-run organizations, and a vibrant community service program.
4. GXC more closely resembles an intramural or interscholastic sport than the typical online video game, where individuals or small groups are pitted against each other.
5. In the formal games, like the national interscholastic games, they often get the desirable result. Take last year for example; they won the second place!
6. The unfair condition does not only display between the regions, but also displays between interscholastic inside the region.Sentencedict.com
7. All students are required to participate in the afternoon program, which includes interscholastic sports, outdoor education, climbing, equestrian training (English and Western), skiing and theater.
8. However, because of the limitation of traditional accounting strategy and payment style, e-Learning encountered obstacle in interscholastic settlement, real-time accounting and real-time settlement.
9. The intramural program, in which one class competes with another, gives you a greater chance to participate than the interscholastic program between teams of competing schools.
10. For example, athletic administrators might be expected to read athletic administration, athletic journal, and interscholastic athletic administration.
More similar words: scholastic, scholasticism, interschool, after school, after-school, interstice, charter school, winter solstice, saint nicholas, scholar, scholarly, summer school, nicholas, scholarship, st. nicholas, nicholas ii, interstitium, interstitial, sticking plaster, hudson river school, interstitial fluid, plastic, elastic, clastic, aplastic, plastics, intersperse, schoolmaster, inelastic, plasters.