Random good picture Not show
(1) We advocate solving international dispute by negotiation, instead of appealing to arms.
(2) Secret diplomacy must be abolished. 3. International disputes should be resolved through the methods of conference and arbitration.
(3) An international dispute may be caused by an unfriendly but legal act.
(4) We stand for a peaceful settlement of the international dispute.
(5) Anti-dumping dispute, an international dispute that arises very frequently in modern international trade, exerts a great negative influence on the normal operation of international trade.
(6) Mei is expert in the international dispute, especially in the international trade dispute.
(7) How do you read the present international dispute?
(8) All must contribute to the peaceful settlement of international dispute, and members have pledged to refrain from the threat or use of force against other states. The U.
(9) The United Nations will try to arbitrate in the international dispute.
(10) It might become necessary to define the parameters of an international dispute soas to identify the parties to it.
(11) Imagine a foreign Consul, who ranks with a Chinese Taotai, making a journey to a provincial capital to interview the Governor(sentencedict.com), in order to settle an international dispute.
(12) Our Chinese courts should learn from the pertinent modus operandi in the international dispute settlement mechanism to further perfect the trial activities.
(13) Secondly, people tend to imagine that the mere existence of an international dispute proves that at least one state has broken the law.
(14) WTO dispute solving mechanism is the innovation and development of the international dispute solving methods.
(15) Mr. Ahmadinejad called for Central Asian nations to support his country in the international dispute over its nuclear program.
(16) Moreover, in recent years, with great development of international judicial system, international dispute settlement has a typical characteristic of judicial tendency, which deserves our attention.
(17) WTO anti-dumping dispute solution mechanism include anti-dumping domestic dispute solution mechanism and anti-dumping international dispute solution mechanism. Sentencedict.com
(18) Once a shining example of the possibility of reconciliation between the two Koreas, the resort is now at the center of an international dispute.
(19) It is an important theme of the contemporary international law to solve the international dispute by the way of peace.
(20) Russian President Dmitri Medvedev has called on Iran to act responsibly to help end an international dispute over its nuclear program.
(21) Marine oil spill pollution directly damages the marine environment and arouses international dispute.
(22) Both in theory and in practice of international law, domestic law itself may be separately challenged in international dispute settlement processes.
More similar words: international date line, international, internationally, internationale, international law, internationalization, internationalize, internationalist, international aid, internationalism, internationalise, internationality, international call, international relations, international waters, international fair, international organisation, international organization, international trade, international system, international market, international flight, international terrorism, international airport, international affairs, international standard, public international law, International Red Cross, international trade law, international marketing.