Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Barring a redrawn international date line, which is unlikely, the Chatham Islands it is.
(2) The 113-year-old international date line was drawn arbitrarily and designed to avoid touching land.
(3) The International Date Line is a geographical noun.
(4) We are crossing the international date line.
(5) Weve crossed the International Date Line.
(6) What is the purpose of the International Date Line?
(7) The International Date Line goes north - south across the Pacific Ocean.
(8) Because you will cross the international date line.
(9) If you by ship across the Pacific[Sentencedict.com ], you cross the international date line.
(10) If you traded by ship across the Pacific, you cross the international date line.
(11) If you travel by ship across the Pacific, you cross the international date line.
(12) The prime meridian is at 0 degrees longitude, and the international date line is at 180 degrees. The equator is at 0 degrees latitude.
More similar words: international, internationally, private international law, international relations, internationalize, internationalism, international trade, public international law, international economics, international monetary fund, United Press International, internalization, intergenerational, national debt, alternation of generations, alternation, consternation, dateline, externalization, internal, alternately, internalize, nationalization, multinational corporation, hibernation, national, intentional, intentionally, alternative medicine, internal revenue service.