1. They have made an urgent request for international aid.
2. Thanks to international aid, the town had been supplied with food for nine months.
3. The country's president has appealed for international aid in the wake of the disaster.
4. The article was about the international aid organizations.
5. International Aid Agencies have chartered ships to transport supplies to the disaster area.
6. While the locals are reassured by international aid and the presence of specialists, they also look to other sources of succour.
7. Development and international aid are frequently misguided in inception, disastrous in execution and catastrophic for the local people.
8. Another harvest has failed, and international aid agencies warn of the threat of mass starvation.
9. This sparked an unprecedented international aid effort.
10. The renewed fighting comes as international aid agencies gear up to deal with the worst famine to hit the region since 1985.
11. Even more worrying, perhaps,(sentencedict.com/international aid.html) is the possibility that international aid may be fuelling the conflict.
12. International aid is streaming into the Haitian capital Port-au-Prince, in response to the crisis.
13. Russia, Romania and international aid agencies are also providing assistance.
14. International aid is a moral obligation for developed nations.
15. In the meantime, international aid agencies such as the World Food Programme are likely to play the leading role in staving off mass food shortages and starvation.
16. These loans cannot be rolled over without international aid.
17. He stressed the importance of international aid and cooperation.
18. The United Nations and International aid agencies say women are among the worst victims of war.
19. International aid means and materials that are donated by international communities to help the needy.
20. Many international aid organizations are cautiously positive.
21. International aid workers say they continue to face bureaucratic delays over access to the regions in the Irrawaddy Delta region that bore the brunt of Cyclone Nargis.
22. One of the areas which the social psychology of envy illuminates best is the modem craze for policies of international aid.
23. These have frequently been made in response to pressure from major international aid donors.
24. It helped many people understand the need for an international aid agency.
25. It says nearly 1.5 million people in the hard-hit Irrawaddy Delta have not received any international aid.
26. Red Cross is a field ambulance developed, voluntary, and international aid(sentencedict.com), relief groups.
27. The UN is set to hold an emergency session to boost international aid to flood - hit Pakistan.
28. Even asas five years ago, the CapeVerdean government asked for international aid after a bad harvest.
29. Now she is living in a massive tented camp, run by the government and international aid agencies.
30. The United Nations system and invites you to join international aid international aid volunteers!
More similar words: international affairs, international, internationale, internationally, international law, internationalization, internationality, international call, internationalize, internationalism, internationalise, international relations, international waters, international fair, international organization, international trade, international market, international flight, international system, international terrorism, international standard, public international law, international date line, international trade law, International Red Cross, international economics, private international law, international marketing, international transport, international money market.