Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. ROM: Read only memory; internal storage device in which information is permanent.
2. To transfer data or information to internal storage.
3. A part of internal storage allocated for a particular function or purpose.
4. By memory, we mean the internal storage locations of a computer.
5. The example values are the ones that are in the CAB for Internal Storage devices.
6. A program that transfers data from off line memory into internal storage.
7. In a computer program, a segment that is not permanently maintained in internal storage.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. A functional unit that consists of one or more processors and their internal storage.
9. A functional unit that handles the transfer of data between internal storage and peripheral equipment.
10. These processor combine development by ADI and IBM microelectronics company, compositive more piece internal storage.
More similar words: internals, internal secretion, international system, international system of units, internal, customary international law, internally, internalise, internalize, internality, internal ear, internal gear, international, international waters, internationally, international law, internal revenue, internalization, international terrorism, internal medicine, internationalism, internationalize, internationalise, international call, internal combustion, internal financing, international trade, international flight, storage, internal rate of return.