Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. ROM: Read only memory; internal storage device in which information is permanent.
2. To transfer data or information to internal storage.
3. The 770's internal storage is not exposed this way; instead, the plug-in card is made available to the upstream computer as a generic USB storage device to allow easy transfer of files.
4. A part of internal storage allocated for a particular function or purpose.
5. By memory, we mean the internal storage locations of a computer.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The example values are the ones that are in the CAB for Internal Storage devices.
7. A program that transfers data from off line memory into internal storage.
8. In this paper a programming method for the fitting of mossbauer spectra on pocket computer PC 1500 with small internal storage is introduced.
9. In a computer program, a segment that is not permanently maintained in internal storage.
10. A functional unit that consists of one or more processors and their internal storage.
11. A functional unit that handles the transfer of data between internal storage and peripheral equipment.
12. This invention integrates the heat-dissipation devices for display chip and internal storage chip separately into one device, and a clasper is added for antidropping by vibration.
13. These processor combine development by ADI and IBM microelectronics company, compositive more piece internal storage.
14. All these contents can be either stored in its internal storage space of 648MB or optionally, users can choose to keep it at external SD card (up to 8GB) through its expansion slot.
More similar words: internals, internal secretion, international system, international system of units, internal, customary international law, internally, internalise, internalize, internality, internal ear, internal gear, international, international waters, internationally, international law, internal revenue, internalization, international terrorism, internal medicine, internationalism, internationalize, internationalise, international call, internal combustion, internal financing, international trade, international flight, storage, internal rate of return.