Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Private interment took place in York led by Canon O'Mahony with immediate family and Martha present.
(2) The committee is therefore proposing to increase interment fees.
(3) Soon, eighteen days after the interment, miracles began to happen at the grave.
(4) The profession of funeral and interment is a special service trade.
(5) Pleaseavoid parking in front of an open interment site unless you arepart of a funeral procession.
(6) Please avoid walking across interment sections except to visit interment spaces.
(7) By 1852 Bunhill Fields was almost full; indeed(http://sentencedict.com/interment.html), the last interment there took place two years later.
(8) This person might easily be the perpetrator of the crime that led to that appalling interment.
(9) Embalming is a sanitary, cosmetic, and preservative process through which the body is prepared for interment.
(10) Because of the particularity of its nature, the workers whose jobs interment enjoy low prestige.
(11) The funeral was held Monday afternoon from Reavie Brothers Funeral and interment was in Bethel Cemetery.
(12) Please limit placements to no more than three per interment space.
(13) His brother was taken prisoner during the war and was shut in a unknown interment camp.
(14) Mr Winter said Jackson's brain, or at least part of it, was still being held by investigators and would be returned to the family for interment once neuropathology tests were completed.
(15) The utility model belongs to the field of funeral and interment, in particular discloses a bone ash box.
More similar words: intermediate, betterment, intermittent, empowerment, in terms, tormented, bewilderment, intermit, undermentioned, in terms of, entertainment, interminable, interminably, enter into, intervention, interdependent, interventionism, intercontinental, fishermen, watermelon, interpreter, torment, garment, contentment, a fly in the ointment, discontentment, impairment, countermand, undergarment, intercom.