Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. If there is a market for the intermediate product, then transferring at the market price is usually sound.
2. The insoluble tea-leaf dietary fiber has high intermediate product whiteness, high organoleptic quality and high water holding capacity and expansibility.
3. As an intermediate product from protein to amino acid, peptide is the important nutrient substance and one of the important alimentation of protein besides amino acid.
4. Benzimidazole and their derivatives are important material and intermediate product, it is a important structure cell which consist in many medicines.
5. Finally, we obtain the price scale of intermediate product.
6. The fingerprints of medicinal material , intermediate product and injection were compared with each other.
7. Starting from pentachloropyridine, intermediate product 2, 3, 5, 6 - tetrachloropyridine was prepared by reduction with zinc dust.
8. Therefore, the intermediate product is phthalic acid and final products are phthalic anhydride, carbon dioxide and water.
9. An intermediate product producer that purchases materials and processes them specifically for a particular project.
10. Polymethylene polyphenyl polyamine is an intermediate product of polymethylene polyphenyl polyisocyanate (MDI).
11. In the appendix to this chapter we show a Lancaster-type formulation of differentiated intermediate products, which leads to similar results.
12. I also showed how to arrive at a successful transfer price where there was no market for the intermediate product.
13. Synthetic process of a high - efficient and low - toxic insecticide and of its intermediate product , p - methylthiophenol, is described.
14. Homocysteine ( Hcy ) is a kind of sulphur - containing amino acid, the intermediate product of the methionine metabolism.
15. With any first price input, whether the processes of price oscillation of intermediate product of supply chain are convergent or emanative?
16. This paper presents a method for separating and determining industrial synthetic taurine and intermediate product 2-aminoethyl sulfate by pre-column high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
17. The tungstic acid catalyst was recovered by GH deposition agent, and in the meantime the intermediate product was converted to pentanedial.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Calcium carbide, widely applied in synthesis of organic chemical products, such as benzene, rubber, polyvinyl chloride, and polyacetylene, is a main intermediate product of clean coal utilization.
19. So far, we have synthesized pentadecane diacid , which is a very important intermediate product during preparing muscone.
20. So far, we have synthesized diacid, which is a very important intermediate product during preparing muscone.
More similar words: intermediate, intermediate host, intermediate goods, intermediation, intermediary, product introduction, financial intermediaries, counterproductive, reproduction, reproductive, preproduction, sexual reproduction, reproductive system, asexual reproduction, male reproductive system, product differentiation, female reproductive system, product, reproduce, by-product, byproduct, hypermedia, production, product mix, end product, productive, production process, reproducing, product line, product rule.