1. They submitted an interim report.
2. In 1987, when an interim report was issued, scientists and environmentalists bitterly attacked its conclusions as misrepresenting the facts.
3. Copies of the annual report, interim report and news releases are available to employees.
4. The annual report and interim report will be published once available.
5. Project quarterly report, annual report, interim report and final report both in Chinese and in English.
6. No decision will be made until the interim report is received.
7. The Current Corporate Communication refers to the Interim Report 2010 of the Company.
8. Periodic Reports include the Bank's annual report, interim report or quarterly report, if applicable.
9. The meeting considered and approvedthe 2007 interim report and the draft 2007 interim profit distribution plan.
10. The Interim Report on Civil Justice Reform was published on 21 November 2001 for consultation.
11. The Nuffield modern languages survey has not yet reported and the only available account is an interim report from 1985.
12. The actual sales figures were 20% higher than those estimated in the interim report in July.
13. Timing was also a significant factor in the production of this interim report.
14. He has asked the Health and Safety Executive to make an interim report.
15. The recommendations had been set out in the Commission's interim report published in May.
16. The Current Corporate Communications refer to the publication of the 2010 Interim Report of the Company.
17. The Current Corporate Communications refer to the publication of the Interim Report 2010 of the Company.
18. The full report isn't ready yet(sentencedict.com), you can see the interim report.
19. The pilots got conflicting air speed readings in the minutes leading up to the crash, according to an interim report.
20. The full report isn't ready yet, but you can see the interim report.
21. The five - member Winograd Commission will publish its interim report on Monday.
More similar words: reporter, periodic report, tv reporter, interim, quarterly reports, grim reaper, external reporting, katherine anne porter, report, report on, reported, portrait painter, reporting, reportage, news report, report form, misreport, report card, oral report, unreported, reportedly, reportable, underreport, reportorial, annual report, status report, detail report, credit report, written report, monthly report.