1. To this issue, the idea that how to intergrade between middle school's and college's chemistry experimental teaching is proposed.
2. The intergrade path and safe plan are used to adjust laser laser for next step processing.
3. The intergrade cockpit has a compact multi function display which widened the view of the cockpit.
4. A way to split the videos and intergrade ADS.
5. The two varieties intergrade over a narrow transition zone.
6. President Sarkozy firmly formally announced that France is rejoining NATO's intergrade integrated military command, after a more than 40-year highatershiatus.
7. Austria has given Indian observer status which means that it's not impossible to imagine a more intergrade rule of India in east Asian economy, if it moves in that direction.
8. The UAV is controlled by a digital flight control and management system, and is connected with the ground station through its intergrade radio system and advanced mission control system.
9. I'm more inclined to think that they are some kind of Middendorff's or intergrade these days.
More similar words: intergrated circuit, intergroup, wintergreen, undergrad, undergraduate, anterograde amnesia, international trade, computer graphic, international trade law, computer graphics, counter trade, grade point average, interglacial, intergalactic, world trade center, intergovernmental, intergenerational, alexander graham bell, grade, take for granted, grader, a grade, graded, taken for granted, gradely, upgrade, degrade, subgrade, low grade, belgrade.