Random good picture Not show
1. Probably the most common lesion in dogs made hypersensitive by previous exposure is pedal dermatitis, affecting particularly the inter-digital skin.
2. SAW excited by input interdigital transducer is divided centrosymmetrically into two paths detected by their output interdigital transducer.
3. InterDigital, meanwhile, has 50 percent more patents than Nortel did, yet its market value is less than $3 billion when adjusted for its cash.
4. The input interdigital transducers (IDTs) in SAW filters are uniformly weighted while the output IDTs have the modified Hamming window structure.
5. Microstrip interdigital band-pass filters are compact and easy for batch manufacturing. They are suitable for applications in TVRO superheterodyne receivers as image-reject filters.
6. As for InterDigital, and other similar patent holders, it's a question of whether the inventions are sufficiently important. Can they, for example, be used to block Nortel's?
7. Based on that , a "five order" microstrip interdigital diplexer design is displayed , and the measurement is accordance with items and the simulation results(sentencedict.com), which ensure the its reliability.
8. Examination of remaining parts of the body, including interdigital webs, axilla and periumbilical area, revealed no signs of scabies.
9. Interdigital, or toe web infection, is the most common kind of athlete's foot.
10. Interdigital reports earnings in early August.
11. For the first time, copper was used as the IDT (interdigital transducer) material for the surface acoustic wave (SAW) actuation device in this experiment.
12. Visualization study of two-phase flow in anode interdigital flow bed of a liquid-fed direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) was performed in a home-made experimental system.
13. On the basis of SAW technology, this thesis designs a SAW humidity sensor. Include the design of IDT (interdigital transducer), the thin film as well as the frequency measurement system.
14. The membrane of a bat's wing is interdigital.
15. A new method which uses interdigital capacitance instead of slot capacitance in defected ground structure(DGS)was presented.
16. The design is characterized by breaking or connecting an auxiliary interdigital transducer.
17. The three-IDT SAW band-pass filter is designed, followed by a discussion of effects of different window functions on the characteristics of the interdigital transducer.
18. A method of generalized capacitance matrix is presented in this paper, which can be used to calculate TEM transmission line comb-line filter and interdigital filter.
19. We can decrease the IL by increasing the finger pairs of receiving interdigital transducers(IDT) and by the weighting of receiving IDT.
20. The P matrix of IDT whose electric ports both connected in serial is difficultly joined when we analysis interdigital transducer(IDT).
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. To solve these problems, the properties of Lamb wave excited by interdigital transducer in the piezoelectric substrate covered by liquid were studied based on its piezoelectricity and anisotropy.
22. Some integrated optics devices can be made based on the interdigital electrooptic bragg diffraction grating.
23. According to the symmetry of current in microstrip line, microstrip line interdigital filter is divided into parallel coupling pairs independent of each other.
24. By using transmission line matrix method, the simulation and analysis for frequency response of interdigital capacitors in metal semiconductor metal photodetector is described.
25. Many industry insiders were sure that if Google were serious about acquiring a portfolio of patents, InterDigital would be its target.
26. According to the P matrix model of surface acoustic wave (SAW) devices, the magnitude and phase of the reflectivity of an interdigital transducer is a function of impedance at its electrical port.
27. The P matrix of IDT whose electric ports both serial is difficultly analysis interdigital transducer ( IDT ).
28. A two - dimensional whole - cell model for a PEM fuel cell with interdigital flow field has been developed.
29. This is because that more influences of interface state were introduced due to the interdigital electrode configuration.
30. The lower electrodes are in the form of plates or interdigital structure while the upper electrode is a plate with slot or grid.
More similar words: digital computer, digital, digitally, digitalis, digital clock, digital camera, digital signal, digital device, digital channel, digitalisation, digitalization, digital signature, digital communication, interdict, interdiction, interdental, interdisciplinary, prestidigitation, interdepartmental, digit, digitise, digitize, digitizer, interdepend, digitization, digitisation, verdigris, interdependent, significant digits, significant digit.