Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Qube is an interactive system based in Colombus Ohio ( US ).
2. The software architecture problem for an interactive system is a hard problem.
3. A typical user of the interactive system under discussion.
4. The design method of real-time interactive system realizing equipment maintenance and tools using by data gloves is also discussed.
5. The components of the interactive system distribute under the heterogeneous network environment, they use the CORBA event service to communicate among them.
6. With the man-machine interactive system, specialized knowledge and data stored in computer the quality, efficiency and economy of mould making can be assured.
7. Why is user experience attributed to only interactive system designers ?
8. Virtual Reality(VR) is a new human-computer interactive system. It is a developmental direction of modern mechanical design.
9. In an interactive system, dialog is a series of interelatedinquiries and responses between the user and the computer analogous to a conversation between two people.
10. Conversely, if you are working on an interactive system such as a web application, then a low latency garbage collector is generally the best choice.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. A formal evaluation of our system is not easy because this is an interactive system.
12. In 1988, PHILIPS initiated the CD-I form, to be used in its private multimedia interactive system.
13. Interactive behavior analysis is to represent and analyze the inactive behaviors in the human-computer interactive system.
14. These are problems that many of us can't or don't want to engage with, but games can change that because, by definition, any successful interactive system will make people want to engage.
15. Similarly, system administrators often like to keep a step-by-step record of interactive system or server configuration and initialization.
16. These are the core of the control system in driving simulator and data transfer in distributing interactive system, and an important component of virtual traffic scenes.
17. Dr Barrett argues that the aggregate heat demand of 20m households would be fairly predictable, but concedes that a modern interactive system would be better.
18. The reward centers that are lit up by well-designed games will light up when we engage with any well-designed interactive system.
19. According to Ulrich Kranz, the company's resident futurologist, cars are "a huge interactive system" that BMW manages.
20. Poyang Lake wetland ecosystem is a complex, open and interactive system.
More similar words: protective system, reproductive system, male reproductive system, female reproductive system, digestive system, interactive, interactive display, counteractive, federal reserve system, reticular activating system, interaction, interacting, international system, international system of units, international monetary system, caste system, file system, wage system, case system, overactive, hyperactive, brake system, price system, interact, underactive, immune system, sewage system, guidance system, drainage system, committee system.