Random good picture Not show
1. There are examples of the interactive displays in the current Babbage exhibition, which runs until 31st December.
2. The interactive display prompts for the name of the core group.
3. The days of the slave trade are brought to life in a themed experience which includes interactive displays and a museum.
4. Also featured are pictures of oil tankers from 1892 onwards and original artefacts from the vessels and interactive displays.
5. More recent AR systems may superimpose graphics over a cell phone image or project an interactive display on a real world surface.
6. With interactive media capabilities, you can select TV Shows, Movies or Music titles from the interactive display.
7. Due to the hardware accelerated implementation, the proposed algorithms achieve interactive display rate and can be used in volume cutting applications such as surgery simulation and so on.
8. Therefore, it can meet the needs of designing a sculpture surface using interactive display, as well as many o...
More similar words: interactive, interacting, interaction, computer display, displacement reaction, display, hyperactive, overactive, interact, on display, display case, display board, active duty, interplay, attractive, extractive, hyperactivity, unattractive, attractively, radioactive decay, counteract, attractiveness, unattractively, attractive price, displace, attractive feature, intergalactic, interceptive, interpretive, displaceable.