Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In its fullest sense, intentionality is both a pointing at something and a possessing of it.
2. Intentionality is a core issue of contemporary western philosophy.
3. Intentionality is one of the seven textual standards suggested by Beaugrande & Dressler ( 1981 ).
4. The four ingredients of consciousness are awareness of consciousness, content of consciousness, intentionality of consciousness, and affection of consciousness.
5. In this chapter the phenomenological reduction is discussed in the context of the problem of intentionality.
6. All of phenomenology can be regarded as an unfolding of the idea of intentionality.
More similar words: intentional, intentionally, unintentional, unintentionally, internationality, conventionality, nationality, rationality, attentional, intention, functionality, irrationality, intentioned, conditionality, directionality, proportionality, internationalization, constitutionality, internationalise, internationalism, internationalize, well-intentioned, conventionalized, internality, potentiality, dimensionality, personal identity, personal identification number, contention, international relations.