Random good picture Not show
(1) Companies should protect their intellectual property with patents and trademarks.
(2) The firm was found to have infringed intellectual property rights.
(3) The laws on intellectual property are murky.
(4) Do you know the intellectual property rights?
(5) No one knows how the law of intellectual property will evolve in the face of such developments.
(6) They reaffirm the importance of recognizing intellectual property rights.
(7) The United States sees intellectual property rights as sacred, said Thomas Klitgaard, an attorney specializing in international law.
(8) Effective intellectual property protection underpins this continued research and development.
(9) Intellectual property: Restrictive intellectual property clauses in employment contracts or restrictive covenants could force the brightest free workers to walk.
(10) In addition to inadequate protection of intellectual property rights these included a range of import tariffs, import licensing and customs practices.
(11) Moreover, creating large bodies of worthwhile intellectual property is a specialised and costly business.
(12) Arguments over intellectual property rights and re-writing code have been doing the rounds of the court system for years.
(13) Put simply, intellectual property is not an obstacle to access.
(14) The acquisition gives Qualcomm ownership of certain intellectual property assets related to gesture recognition, as well as key engineering resources.
(15) The Intellectual Property Of Articles To The Orignal Owner.
(16) The issue of intellectual property right is an evitable problem during digital library construction.
(17) There was a significant decline in the size of the business as the company transitioned to an intellectual property company. Sentencedict.com
(18) He has traveled widely, lecturing on such obscure but important topics as cryptography, intellectual property and cognitive theory.
(19) There follows a list of practical suggestions concerning ways in which the protection of intellectual property rights can be maximized.
(20) Since the world economy now rests more on brains than on brawn, intellectual property protection is crucial to honest trade.
(21) The action stems from a letter Apple sent Quorum lawyers on March 17 accusing it of infringing its intellectual property rights.
(22) He has, he says, no wish to compromise the commercial and intellectual property rights of the research based pharmaceutical companies.
(23) Last April, Kantor identified 38 countries who either denied protection of intellectual property or supported copyright and patent piracy.
(24) This agreement obliges countries to have measures for the intellectual property protection of plant varieties.
(25) The law of confidence can be a very useful adjunct to other intellectual property rights.
(26) In particular, it will focus on data protection and intellectual property implications for electronic record-keeping. 10.1.
(27) The pharmaceutical companies that were taken to task by Elliott have a legitimate right to protect their intellectual property.
(28) It was stated that a significant part of corporate wealth was embodied in intellectual property assets.
(29) UNITAID's proposal for a patent pool comes as the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is revitalised under new leadership.
(30) Especially today when the world knowledge economy is at its best, any international trade has something to do with intellectual property right.
More similar words: intellectual, intellectually, real property, personal property, physical property, intellect, property, property tax, property line, propeller, private property, property insurance, effectual, ineffectual, ineffectually, properties, propellant, propelling, environmental protection, intelligent, intelligible, intelligence, reflecting telescope, intelligently, interoperability, unintelligible, environmental protection agency, intelligibility, actual, actually.