Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Newton is a man of great intellect.
3. She had the combined talents of toughness, intellect, experience and unsullied reputation.
4. Her energy and intellect are respected all over the world.
5. Intellect distinguishes humans from other animals.
6. She has a formidable intellect.
7. You should marry intellect with sensibility in dealing with it.
8. She manages to combine a sharp mind/intellect with a sympathetic manner.
9. The massive intellect of his mother had been a formative influence from his earliest years.
10. His intellect and mental agility have never been in doubt.
11. They described him as a man of keen intellect.
12. Her intellect is famed far and wide.
13. He combined a formidable intellect with a talent for speaking.
14. He enjoyed exercising his intellect in analysing the controversies of his day.
15. She entranced them with her intellect and the joy of her company.
16. He is a man more noted for his intellect than his charm.
17. Nobody else comes near her in intellect.
18. Her intellect was indeed darkled by many prejudices and superstitions.
19. He felt safer in the intellect[Sentencedict], a fact that would at times alienate those who thought him arrogant or intolerant.
20. A further important human limitation is that the intellect works discursively.
21. In puncturing the mask of McCarthy's awesome intellect, Hilts acts on our behalf as both questioner and narrator.
22. Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think. Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. The spiritual values are not part of the intellect.
24. He has a zest for life and a quick intellect.
25. The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect.
26. You are endowed with wealth, good health and a lively intellect.
27. I had finally met my match in power and intellect.
28. He argued that art should appeal to the senses rather than the intellect.
29. It is not often that one so young has such a giant intellect.
30. This was a night in their minds - a creature from the darker side of man's intellect.
More similar words: intellectual, intellectually, intelligent, intelligence, intelligible, intelligibility, intelligence agency, collect, collector, recollect, collective, collection, collectable, collectively, collectivity, collective farm, data collection, collectivization, electoral college, reflecting telescope, collective security, intersect, interject, collective bargaining, interpellation, interjection, tell, electromagnetic spectrum, tell on, telecast.