Random good picture Not show
1. Like everybody else, his strength is formed intangibly and simultaneously with the birth of each cell in the body.
2. Intangibly, customer loyalty and brand recognition have provided significant value to Zara.
3. Perhaps most importantly, if intangibly, there is that other fractured covenant, between government and the people.
4. In such way, a great variation emerges intangibly in the total remuneration of the independent director, which can stimulate his enthusiasm in taking part in decision making of the company.
5. Recognition and Reward - Pay attention to the "what's right" and reward the behaviors, tangibly and intangibly.
6. Under this underground, the difficulty managed permanent assets is intangibly enlarged.
7. In the cross-cultural communication between China and the West, the Chinese literary criticism can still feel, tangibly or intangibly , the pressure of the Western hegemonic discourse.
8. The apparatus is a system building on the flat roof of computer, which can diagnose Chinese barrier, can filter 19 kinds of languages barrier and can identify intangibly and calculate.
More similar words: intangible, intangibles, intangible asset, intangible assets, tangibly, intangibility, tangible, tangible goods, tangible assets, tangible results, frangible, infrangible, tangibility, intelligibly, unintelligibly, kuomintang, fungible, legibly, illegibly, intelligible, unintelligible, entangle, untangle, untangled, entangled, untangling, disentangle, in tandem, disentangled, hang in the balance.